Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Terra Cotta Warrior Brought to Life

OT: Terra Cotta Warrior Brought to Life

Associated Press

January 25, 2006

Beijing, China
    ================================================== ================

Chinese scientists are denying the rumor that they actually brought a Terra Cotta warrior to life. Confidential sources confirm that they used bio-frequency tuning, a method that has been used with great success in the Giza Experiment, to bring a stone warrior back to life. They decided to use this method after discovering that the stone was highly evolved plasma in suspended animation. According to these sources "the result was horrific. The warrior began killing people, well known scientists, left and right. The warrior managed to escape the facility. When it surfaced and looked at everything around him, he began screaming. He kept screaming until a bright light emitted from his frame and he was gone. Disappeared" Apparently a picture was taken of this warrior and has been circulatiing through underground sources.

Update: KungFu Magazine has managed to get the picture of this warrior. It is in the March/April edition on page 67. Amazing, simply amazing. This is an amazing phenomenon that is a testimony to what science can do. Great job in getting the photo. Fantastic!!!

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 02-01-2006 at 03:47 PM.

Exclamation

uhhh...WTF?!

is that a real story?
    Do you have a link?
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Nice one, mickey

When I visited Xian, I looked all over in hopes of finding a terracotta warrior that looked like me. I found one that looked like my cousin, but none that looked like me. But there are so many of them, I might have missed myself. I'm just grateful that our underground sources paid off on that photo...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

reminds me of an old series I watched, where in a particular episode, some guys found a viking on ice and managed to revive him... was it an old episode of baywatch nights?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Baywatch Nights?

I'd be a frozen viking for Pamela Anderson. Oh wait, Baywatch Nights. Pam didn't make it on to that spinoff. No wonder it tanked...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Encino man!
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

the stone statues are replica of real persons, generals, soldiers, horses etc.

they are to guard the first emperor in his after life.

of course the real persons passed away circa 2200 years ago.

interesting theory.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by anton
    Encino man!
    yea...good movie...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

interesting theory

I gotta hand it to you, mickey, this is a fine thread. Only those 'in the know' really get what you're talking about.

If I was the Qin Emperor, my terracotta army would consist entire of statues of Pamela Anderson...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    I gotta hand it to you, mickey, this is a fine thread. Only those 'in the know' really get what you're talking about.

If I was the Qin Emperor, my terracotta army would consist entire of statues of Pamela Anderson...
    and rather than terracotta they'd be made of Nacho and filled with . . .er, sauce

I am sooo confused with this thread.....

goi
    craig

Censored By Google.cn

CENSORED BY GOOGLE.CN
    I must award mickey with a FREE UGLY BRUCE LEE PATCH. IM me your mailing address mickey, and I'll mail you your prize.

Just think, a nachocotta Pamela Anderson warrior army guarding my tomb.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

CENSORED BY GOOGLE.CN

This is NEWS and ALL I am going to get is an Ugly Bruce Lee patch?
    Last edited by mickey; 02-03-2006 at 07:26 PM.

Check this out..

Tokyo News Service

Tokyo, Japan

February 2, 2006

The Government of Mainland China has offered a statement to what transpired on January 23, 2006 and to what was reported by the Associated Press:

"On January 23, 2006, there was a laboratory explosion that killed several scientists and several members of a research team from the Museum of Oriental Studies. This was a great loss and our deepest sympathies go out to the families of those we lost. A Terra Cotta statue was decimated in the blast.

It is most unfortunate for the Associated Press to suddenly start printing rumor and annonymous sources as news. Their conduct only shows that the very best in Western Journalism seldom rises above the tabloid. Their news story minimizes the true loss of life and stomps on those lost lives with a fictitious dream.

As far as the photo is concerned, given the aforementioned, it is a baseless attempt to capitalize on the imaginations of people.

And it is to the aggrieved and the people that dare to believe the farfetched, that the Associated Press owe a retraction and an apology."

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 02-05-2006 at 09:51 PM.

Associated Press... that just figures...

Next thing you know, they'll be running stories about Race Bannon...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips