Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: myspace

ttt for trannies everywhere!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

http://www.myspace.com/931879
    sorry 7* no trannies on there but there is a picture of my pet hedgehog that i was told was a boy when i got it and it ended up being a girl.

apparently, there are a lot of lonely people out there.

well, i hope all of you eventually find each other and form some sort of actual friendships with each other and finally have someone you can really count on for real.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I'm on there. I sign up for anything that's free.

http://www.myspace.com/30138742

Been using it to keep in touch with actor friends and gigs. My granddaughter's friends laughed when they saw I was on there. They think it's just for kids. Some think it's for hooking up.

its good for me since all the friends i grew up with have moved all over the world. and the people i was friends with in college all got jobs and in some cases started families so bc either distance or time restraints its hard to keep in touch as much as we should. it makes it a lot easier.

o and it makes it a lot easier to find trannies.

I'm on there too, and Im an actual girl,not a trannie!

www.myspace.com/kungfupandagirl

You all are just doing this so that i will post my Myspace profile link. Well buckos it aint gonna work. Do some searchin and you can find me there.
    Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    You all are just doing this so that i will post my Myspace profile link. Well buckos it aint gonna work. Do some searchin and you can find me there.
    Peace,TWS
    It took me three tries. I feel as if I am reaching MK's web search skills now
    Naw, he's got me beat.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

could any of u yanks do me a favour ?

could u go on my myspace look at the girl thts 3rd on my friends list called kate (sillygirl) and ask her if we're still on for tommorow
    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu
    my schoolblocked myspace lol
    thanx
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    myspace profile = tranny chaser

I didn't realize this when I had my profile, now I deleted it. It is a waste of time and precious internet space.
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by BM2 View Post
    It took me three tries. I feel as if I am reaching MK's web search skills now
    Naw, he's got me beat.
    is this him?
    http://www.myspace.com/jeff_mccune

or maybe this guy?
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=2805558
    where's my beer?

Well...........he has some babes as friends and one says he can cook up some Thai very well.
    I can't believe what some girls put on their sites. I know I am older than most on here, but I recall when getting something out of my locker in H.S. and accidently bumping a girl's breast with my elbow, I thought I just got lucky.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

I have a myspace page but I rarely use it

Blog Entries