Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: myspace

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

wait ..... wait ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

i seen that dude on tv a long time ago. i forgot he existed.
    where's my beer?

haha So BM2 found me eh? ok then ill post my link.

www.myspace.com/nowtraveller

my life has made some major changes and the profile exhibits that.

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

you mean you're not a dark elf????

my interworld just turned upside down.
    where's my beer?

im fairly close to elf looking. now if i can just keep the gut fat off me i will not look like a fatboy.
    Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Ahhh, Willow Sword and GDA with their own Myspace profiles, how cute.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

I bet you got one too Jethro!!!Go on ,what's your profile name so we can all see

If I had a computer I probably would have a myspace.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

ttt 4 2019!

We have a MySpace thread here. Thread necromancy is fun.

MySpace reportedly loses 50 million songs uploaded over 12 years
    No more partying like it's 2003-2015 on the social network that was once the biggest site in the US.
    BY SEAN KEANE
    MARCH 18, 2019 9:44 AM PDT

MySpace may have lost 12 years of music in a "server migration project."

Lionel Bonaventure / AFP/Getty Images

MySpace may have lost your digital memories in a server migration.

"As a result of a server migration project, any photos, videos, and audio files you uploaded more than three years ago may no longer be available on or from Myspace," it said in a note at the top of the site.

"We apologize for the inconvenience. If you would like more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at DPO@myspace.com."

Andy Baio, one of the people behind Kickstarter, tweeted that it could mean millions of songs uploaded between the site's Aug. 1, 2003 launch and 2015 are gone for good.

"Myspace accidentally lost all the music uploaded from its first 12 years in a server migration, losing over 50 million songs from 14 million artists," he wrote Sunday.

"I'm deeply skeptical this was an accident. Flagrant incompetence may be bad PR, but it still sounds better than 'we can't be bothered with the effort and cost of migrating and hosting 50 million old MP3s,' " Baio noted.

MySpace didn't immediately respond to a request for further comment.

It might seem like a dim and distant memory now, but MySpace was an essential springboard for musicians like Arctic Monkeys in 2005 and the most popular site in the US in 2006. It was got a makeover back in 2013, when it was refurbished and rebranded as a cool place to share music and video.

First published at 5:07 a.m. PT.
    Updated at 9:44 a.m. PT: Adds background detail.
    It may shock y'all to know that we still maintain our Kung Fu Tai Chi MySpace site. It only takes a few minutes to migrate the posts from our other social mediums on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram, so why not?

Heck, we still sell nunchucks to pay the rent here. Obsolete has little meaning to us.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Web necromancy

MySpace lives!

450,000 Deleted MySpace Tracks Saved, Including Early Katy Perry, Danny Glover

After learning last month that MySpace had "lost" millions of tracks and photos uploaded before 2016 in a data transfer, collectors went into action. Now an archive of 450,000 form MySpace have found a new home within the Internet Archives.

Called the MySpace Music Dragon Hoard, the 450,000 songs include early work from now-famous artists including Donald Glover and Katy Perry.

View image on Twitter

Jason Scott
    @textfiles
    ANNOUNCING THE MYSPACE MUSIC DRAGON HOARD, a 450,000 song collection of mp3s from 2008-2010 on MySpace, gathered before they were all "deleted" by mistake. https://archive.org/details/myspace_dragon_hoard_2010 … includes a link to a special custom search and play mechanism that lets you search and play songs.

5:35 PM - Apr 3, 2019
    1,279 people are talking about this
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    Bruce Houghton on 04/05/2019 in D.I.Y., Social Media
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart