Thread: Ot: Finally

Ot: Finally

I just put in my resignation.

I am so excited now. I have some cash saved up to get me through a few months of new job searching, but most importantly, my work hours will no longer interfere with my training. which has been an issue for quite some time.

Time to step it up a notch
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

You are a brave man.

Good luck!
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

thanks
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    I just put in my resignation.

I am so excited now. I have some cash saved up to get me through a few months of new job searching, but most importantly, my work hours will no longer interfere with my training. which has been an issue for quite some time.

Time to step it up a notch
    That's awesome, I wish I was in a position where I could "retire" and train full time.

Hoping you enjoy your training and find a job that doesn't conflict with the schedule.
    Best of Luck.

Boy I wish it was retirement.

No, ive decided for the next few years im going to live on a meager living. focus on my studies, and work hard towards my goals within my kung fu training.

so ill be a poor broke ass for a while.

but i can bet my kung fu is gonna start to get much more wicked.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan