Thread: Roll Call for Oso's tournament

Roll Call for Oso's tournament

I know that me, Oso, Ming Yue, Sifu Darkfist, and Yu Shan (and some of his group--Lu Bu, Bung Bo etc.) will be there. Anyone else? I'd like to meet up with as many of you guys in person as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Hi Can you provide a link for this tourney? Where is it? Carolinas?

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

oooops... I meant to yank that page down.

Here's the official site with all the info:
    www.ashevillemartialarts.com/SACMAT
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

I was thinking about going but then I realised it is a ten hour drive from NY.

Ming Yue
    No more russbo for you? I know the topics haven't been good lately but we are indesperate need of more females even if yuo are hitched.

wow

You guys down here in Asheville have been hiding the paradise from the rest of us. I am in the room right now very pleased with the city itself. It is funny however how everyone you teach is going until the day of and then the list dries up considerably. No matter we are enjoying this city ( the south is wonderful in its entirety) Thi part of North Carolina is full of mountains and kind people.
    Thanks to Oso for having us and too bad for those that are unable or just did not take the time to attend.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    It is nice. Sorry we didn't catch up tonight...should have given you my phone number.

There are plans for tomorrow night...we'll talk tomorrow.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"