Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One scenario of Multiple attackers

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior
    your mother's a troll *****.

you don't know ****. so come train with me then.
    I will like to see how you hit targets with your fists that's behind your back. That will be comedy central!

Blog Entries
    and yet you are still clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt
    oh, now I get it - I've been feeding a troll...

*smack smack* - the sound of big troll lips waiting for their next morsel

Frank, you big HOM0 - you're not gonna put a dress on him and turn him out, you're gonna keep him all for yourself, I can tell...
    No you're not feeding a troll. I'm just intrigued why this relationship should exist in kung fu and not other martial arts and not in other hobbies / recreational persuits?

A lot of people in kung fu admit that it is not the style but the person that makes the difference. I think that's accurate which means that on average - a kung fu style of fighting is no superior or inferior to some other style.

What practical reason if any does that special sifu / student relationship add? Have you asked yourself these questions?

Blog Entries
    chris,

no matter how right you can be, this guy will still try to say he can blabblahh blahh.

Chris, Read the next post.

Blog Entries

Do Not Feed The Trolls

please Do Not Feed The Trolls

There Has Been An Outbreak Of Trolls Across America, And People Have Been Radomly Feeding These Trolls Lately.

There Are Rules And Regulations Against Such A Thing.

Please Once Again Refrain From Feeding The Trolls.

After This All Penalties Will Include A Check To Sifu Frank Mccarthy At 5870-03- Big Pimp Street, Frisco, Killa Cali 94015

Woo Hooo

Im A Troll Hunter,

And Green Willow Is My Next Troll Victim,

The Only Way You Can Track These Little Buggers Is To

Follow The Smell Of Bull S**t They Leave Behind Them

I Think My Southern Praying Mantis Will Do Quite Effictivley Aganist

This One

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt
    no reason it can't elsewhere, I suppose; why does it exist in TCMA? I don't really know, probably something to do with Chinese culture being stratified based on familial relationships? or maybe martial culture engenders that sort of thing - nothing like sweating and bleeding with someone to really get close to them - does the term "training BROTHER/SISTER" hold any resonance for ya? it was something I always thought was part of TCMA, and I spent over 10 years looking until I found the teacher who I could have that with;
    Thanks for your honest answers. I ask the questons because I find it intriguing this realationships exist in TCMA. Yes you're right, I don't feel this sort of thing but at the same time I'm curious and find it interesting that others do. Because I'm like the person who's looking in from the outside.