Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Swaztika

Swaztika

Who knows how Hitler got his hands on the shaolin symbol that looks like the swaztika????

Hitler had a fascination for all things occult.

He co-opted the swastika because it is an ancient symbol that spans many cultures in a paralell nature. The swastika is found pretty much universally in cultures all over the world from native north americans to buddhism, to ancient celts and even vikings.

It's likely, he adopted the viking version and not the buddhist one and altered it to his purposes. He also adopted the double runes for the ss. In the formation of those runes, I believe the meaning is loosely "total victory".

He sent out all sorts of scientists and anthropologists out across the world to all sorts of obscure places a la Napoleon to collect religious artifacts and relics that he appeared to believe would give him even more power.

Other than that tidbit, I'd have to say you'll need to do some digging to find out more.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Not only did he hijack the sunwheel (swastika) but he and his boys pretty much hijacked the teutonic rennaissance (rebirth & celebration of pre-christian german culture) that was going on as well.

Not that Wagner was a saint; but Hitler corrupted it to something purely evil.

It's a shame that white folk don't seem to know how to celebrate the beauty of their cultural legacy without it becoming hate-filled racism.

You can almost understand why so many white kids embrace other cultures instead of their own.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

"Total victory" and "good triumphs evil."

Its the most revered symbol in the world. Plays a major part in all types of hinduism.

strike!

It's a shame that white folk don't seem to know how to celebrate the beauty of their cultural legacy without it becoming hate-filled racism.

You can almost understand why so many white kids embrace other cultures instead of their own.

Hardly a white folk or white kid thing. All people of all colors hate each other with the same intensity, for similar cultural reasons.
    strike!

There's actually some accounts in occult circles of massive occult battles going on between Hitler's lot and those in England.

But anyway, yeah it's far more likely that he took it from the norse runes, rather than buddhism/hinduism. Though around that time there was already quite a lot of information coming from connections to buddhism in sri lanka and spiritualist movements in the west.

Quote Originally Posted by yenhoi

Hardly a white folk or white kid thing. All people of all colors hate each other with the same intensity, for similar cultural reasons.
    Hmm That is what i call a racist comment. So i guess your bias is showing. Sweden, Norway Switz, can i name any other white neutralities of the utmost liberalism? how about the United States you bigot? There are countless people in this nation that celebrate diversity. Just as you dont like my white side of the family generalizing i am sure you do not want the arab side either. How about my daughters that are part african as well? Next you will be saying white monkey (but not to our faces). Bigots are bigots are bigots, and saying its no wonder why white people embrace other colors is the same as me stating that many asian men like white women, or better yet wear American clothes.
    The acreditation of this quote is unclear so i do not know who the real bigot is but id like to think that my blood as well as my daughters or my masters are all equally accepted in this world. Otherwise in the words of Krushchev "we (meaning all diversity) will bury you"
    Last edited by Sifu Darkfist; 02-09-2006 at 10:28 PM.

I think you quoted the wrong person Sifu Darkfist (should be Pork Chop, not yenhoi).

Anyway, I'm not interested in other cultures because I'm ashamed of being white... I feel as good about having a mostly German/Austrain background as most Chinese do about being Chinese. It's not as if the only evil people of the 20th century were white folk. The Japanese government was a pretty big part of WW2 also... The Chinese government murdered millions of people... all kinds of nasty s#it going down in Africa... and of course there's the suicide bombing tactics in the middle east. White people shouldn't feel any better or worse than about their ancestry than anybody else.

Note: The Runen that Himmler appropriated for the SS are not genuine. They are a synthesized version, made up by Guido von List, in 1902 . The several varietes of Norse runes remain untainted by the Nazis.

Being a German (and Irish) extraction myself, I confess I've never felt much attraction to my grandparent's culture. Prussian history interested me in High School, but that's about it. Too much American Technocrat, I guess.
    SevenStar: It's hilarious seeing people's reactions when they see a big, black dude with a sword walking toward them.

Masterkiller: Especially when they're at the ATM.

WTF? How did we go from the White Haired Devil strangling and beating guys to death in a teahouse, to Mr Miyagi and Jhoon Rhee?

The "S" (lightening bolt) rune doubled up for the SS insignia is "Sigel".

Sigel: means sun, fire, burning energy, justice. Success if you try.
    Monkey vs. Robot

Attributes of Sigel: As the rune of invincibility and achievement, Sigel serves as both the shield of protection and the sword of confidence. By strengthening ones proficiency and tact in assertive leadership, this rune provides one with the energy to keep from yielding during stress and difficulties.

Sigel embodies the motivating force towards self-realization while integrating life's energy, allwoing us the flexibility to flow with circumstances.
    I stole this from some website. And stranger is right, it is the same rune (just doubled up)
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Greetings..

Like anything else, symbols only have the meaning you attach to them.. that others attach their meanings in conflict with your own is a non-issue.. it is their deeds that bear witness to their intentions.. and, it is the intentions that motivate our interpretations of "good/bad"..

There is a fine line between prejudice and preference.

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Remember that time Hitler went after the Ark of the Covenenant? Man, that was fiasco.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Yeah and that creepy guy with the scarred hand and the evil French archaeologist both melted. Talk about a mess for the janitorial crew to have to clean up the next day.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    It's not as if the only evil people of the 20th century were white folk. The Japanese government was a pretty big part of WW2 also... The Chinese government murdered millions of people... all kinds of nasty s#it going down in Africa... and of course there's the suicide bombing tactics in the middle east. White people shouldn't feel any better or worse than about their ancestry than anybody else.
    LOL, and people get ticked with me when I say that people in general suck. There is evidence all around us that humanity in mass is a bad thing.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"