Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Swaztika

The guy you're talking about is Rudolph Hess.

His mission was to make certain that the british understood that it was in the best interest of the german state and the british empire to not have conflict in the coming war.

Hess flew over and was subsequently shot down over scotland.
    He was imprisoned for teh duration of the war and afterwards was locked up in spandau until his death in the 90's.

he was never allowed to reveal what his mission was, not allowed to speak to the press and more or less tucked away in a dungeon until his demise, supposedly by suicide, although, the method of his death outweighed his ability to do it. But that's another matter.

there were plansd for 'peace in our time' between the british and the nazis under neville chamberlains great blundering plan.

The fact that Hess was never allowed to reveal his mission and took it to his grave is enough for one to raise an eyebrow about that short but likely important story in the beginnings of ww2.

Had there been an anglo-aryan empire as was the plan of hitler and for that matter the sitting king at the time edward the 7th, the whole world as we know it now would be different i would think.

edward the 7th officially abdicated his throne for the reasons of wanting to marry a commoner.

what is less revealed is that edward was a nazi sympathizer who was close friends of the hitlerian regime and it's upper circle. It could be said he himself was a nazi.

Churchill more than likely forced the abdication. Let's also not forget that the current royal family is indeed german and of the house of sax coburg and that the name windsor was created so as to not confuse the people of britain with the fact that their king and queen were germans.

and still are of teh sax coburg line by the way.

in short, what we are told as commoners is most certainly not the truth as to what is really going on in the upper echelons of the power elite who run teh countries and politics we live under.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

"Just google any of the names I have given you guys and pick an article. Then the other side of my "grudge" against Blavatski is that aside from just making up here whole story out of whole cloth, claiming lineage from some Tibetans in the late 19th century even thought she shows no evidence of speaking the language OR haveing any particular grasp of Tibetan Buddism, is that you can't find anything GOOD to have come from her teachings. I can present this huge laundry list of really evil dudes who just fell in love with her work but can't find ANYTHING positive to have come of it. So regardless of here professes anti-racism (hard to believe such a thing in a time before we even thought in those terms really) her work just happens to be REALLY REALLY good for creating eitehr satanic or simply inhuman theosophical constructs." (omarthefish)

***I WAS A STUDENT AND A LECTURER at the United Lodge of Theosophists here in NYC for 19 years (1979-1998)...an association dedicated to the study and promulgation of Helena's Blavatsky's writings (and those of her closest associate, William Q. Judge)...

And there is absolutely nothing within her writings that is rascist ideology. Won't get into a any giant discussion with you here about the authenticity of her teachings and writings (she didbn't invent anything)...

because such a debate would get off he track of this thread.

Suffice it to say that she was the complete antithesis of rascist thinking - as can be gleaned from any serious investigation of her books and articles.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    The guy you're talking about is Rudolph Hess....
    Thanks.

Ultimatewingchun,

Even if she was a regular mother Theresa in her own life, "The Secret Doctrine" has had all the results I described.

And there is absolutely nothing within her writings that is rascist ideology.
    Except of course for her claim that humanity is devolved from 7 "super races" that once had super powers but lost them due to interbreeding and her other cetegorization of said races into seperior and inferior categories.

.... - as can be gleaned from any serious investigation of her books and articles.
    I suppose I didn't do a "serious investigation". I was happy to just pick up "The Secret Doctrine" off the book shelf and start reading it.

...an association dedicated to the study and promulgation of Helena's Blavatsky's writings (and those of her closest associate, William Q. Judge)...
    Good. That makes it easy to see where you stand. I like people to have their agendas up front like that.

just as an aside for anyone who would like to peruse teh secret doctrine of blavatsky and decide what it is for themselves.

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/sd/sd-hp.htm
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Thumbs up

Guys this is some great stuff..keep up the good work
    I am really learning a lot from all of this
    I've always associated the swaztika with evil because of
    Hitlers perversion of the symbol and what i learned in history
    books at school,but when i seen the symbol used in kung fu
    movies i really became confused about the symbol and why the
    chinese would use it
    I even read that Hitler was jewish and a striving artist....man...what an idiot
    Anyway..keep up the good work
    If life isn't fair...than why should i be

Hitler was a painter. His paintings sucked major donkey balls; I have seen slides of them.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

And your agenda, omarthefish...clearly includes a FALSE representation of the writings of H.P. Blavatsky for God-knows-what reason ...by picking and choosing certain phrases and sentences taken out of context in order to portray her as a rascist - which she was not.

But as I'm not home right now - I'll have to wait to post some of her writings in depth from my library of her books and articles....which will expose the foolishness of your opinions about her.

As for the fact that you mention some scoundrels who took her writings and turned them upside down - shall I now start to post the numerous famous names of people who understood and accepted her writings...ie.- Abner Doubleday (founder of baseball) , Albert Einstein (who kept a copy of the Secret Doctrine on his desk)..Colonel Henry S. Olcott (American Civil War hero in the Union army)..to name just three people?
    Last edited by Ultimatewingchun; 02-22-2006 at 10:48 AM.

Wether my assertions are false or not are easy enough now that the info's all up there. Jamie Davidson has done us the HUGE favor of posting an online link of the entire book. Thanks to the marvels of Firefox plugins I dowloaded the whole thing in about 2 clicks.

Go ahead though. Please present a list of nice people who read the book. I had a copy on my desk too.

Gotta wonder about that Einstein reference since he's never been on record as rejecting his Jewish roots. Also never seen any references to him actually basing any of his work on her stuff. Just owning the book does not make you a supporter.

The Thule Society is about as evil as it gets.

And your agenda, omarthefish...clearly includes a FALSE representation of the writings of H.P. Blavatsky for God-knows-what reason ...
    Have been nothing more than forthright about my agenda with regard to this stuff. I said right from the beggining that I considered this stuff to only range from outright satanic to simply ignorant people playing with fire.

Blavatsky's work has no historical basis whatsoever. There is no confirmation of any of the information she presents coming from any other religious tradition. It is right up there with explanations of the bible based on alien visitation 10000 years ago and now that the book is up there online anyone who cares to can go ahead and decide for themselves. When I have time, probably not untill the weekend, I will try and dig up the stuff which always gets seized on by others and used for their racist propoganda.

It is my belief that Blavatsky was not herself a nasty person but the results of her work speak volumes of why you don't mess around with that stuff outside of a legitimate esoteric tradition. It's lies lies lies and nothing good ever comes of that.

the HITman

On a documentary I saw Hitler believed that he was of the forgotten race of atlantis. He read a lot of stories on how an ice crystal was shot down from space that contained the last living seed of atlantis. Because he believed that this was the dominant race, he obsiously wanted everyone to be of this race. I've read a book called the Last Queen of Atlantis, it;s part of a series of 3 or 4 books by the same author, this book really gave me an idea of how crazy Hitler was to base his theories on books like this, don't get me wrong it's a good read, but only on a fictional point of view.

Also look for the swastika on Kam Kong in Master of the flying thing.

On a documentary I saw Hitler believed that he was of the forgotten race of atlantis.
    That's based on Blavatski's theories. I think they got it slightly wrong though. I'm foggy on it as I haven't read that stuff in years but I remember the Atlanteans and the Aryans as being different races. I really need to browse the book again.

Atlaneans
    Aryans
    Lemurian
    ....?

There were 7 in all.

mmhhmmmmm

this documentary did have a lot of info one her, and I agree with you that blavatsky's stuff needs to be read with a closed mind, don't let any of that stuff get into your head. I disagree that she was not a bad person just by the fact that these opinions came from her and she almost destroyed the world, then god would have wiped us all out and started over.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

"Gotta wonder about that Einstein reference since he's never been on record as rejecting his Jewish roots." (omarthefish)

***TOTAL NONSENSE...as she would never have rejected anybody's roots. The Einstein reference comes form his daughter - who confirmed that he was so impressed with the Secret Doctrine that he kept a copy of it on his desk at all times.

I'm going to post exerpts from that book and from some of her other works that will clearly show that you have no clue as to what her writings were really all about....

as her writings were enormous....2 different 1400 page books...several 200-250 page books....and countless articles....

and over and over again she outlines her thoughts about the BROTHERHOOD OF MAN.

Let me just give a hint at what's coming - here are the three Goals of the Theosophical movement - as it was constituted when Blavatsky started the original Theosophical Society in 1875 - right here in NYC.

1) To form a nucleus of the Brotherhood of Humanity, without any distinctions based upon race, creed, sex, nationality, or condition.

2) The study of ancient and modern religions, philosophies, and sciences, and the demonstration of the importance of such study.

3) The investigation of the unexplained laws of nature, and the psychical powers latent in man.
    Last edited by Ultimatewingchun; 02-23-2006 at 10:03 AM.

I have a copy of the bible on my desk. I am very impressed by the bible. I'm not christian in the slightest. It's still an impressive book.

I have a copy of Beowulf on my desk. I am very impressed with Beowulf. I don't, however, believe in the martial application of ripping the arms off of trolls.

Though now that I say it that does sound like a good idea. Hey Gene what is forum policy on ripping limbs off of trolls?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

lol. Awsome.

Great multicontextual pun.

1) To form a nucleus of the Brotherhood of Humanity, without any distinctions based upon race, creed, sex, nationality, or condition.

2) The study of ancient and modern religions, philosophies, and sciences, and the demonstration of the importance of such study.

3) The investigation of the unexplained laws of nature, and the psychical powers latent in man.
    I'm not so interested in the goals as in what actually were the results.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"I'm not so interested in the goals as in what actually were the results." (omarthefish)

***SO BY THAT LOGIC...since so much of Jesus Christ's teachings were polluted by various "alleged" religious Christians....therefore Jesus was no good? And the same for the prophet Mohammad...? Because a maniac like Osama Bin Laden has perverted the true teaching of Mohammad (and Islam)...we should blame Mohammad?

Here is an exerpt from Helena Blavatsky's book, THE KEY TO THEOSOPHY...the ENQ. means "enquirer"...the one asking the questions of...THEO. (which stands for the theosophist answering the enquirer's questions. (In fact, the format within which the book was written was actually Blavatsky posing questions (ENQ.) and then Blavatsky answers them (THEO.)

In this exerpt about the nature of the ABSOLUTE (GOD)...she refers admiringly to the works of the JEWISH KABALA ....(oh yeah...she was an anti-Semite. LOL.)

ENQ. Stop! Omniscience is the prerogative of something that thinks, and you deny to your Absoluteness the power of thought.

THEO. We deny it to the ABSOLUTE, since thought is something limited and conditioned. But you evidently forget that in philosophy absolute unconsciousness is also absolute consciousness, as otherwise it would not be absolute.

ENQ. Then your Absolute thinks ?

THEO. No, IT does not; for the simple reason that it is Absolute Thought itself. Nor does it exist, for the same reason, as it is absolute existence, and Be-ness, not a Being. Read the superb Kabalistic poem by Solomon Ben Jehudah Gabirol, in the Kether-Malchut, and you will understand :

—" Thou art one, the root of all numbers, but not as an element of numeration ; for unity admits not of multiplication, change, or form. Thou art one, and in the secret of Thy unity the wisest of men are lost, because they know it not. Thou art one, and Thy unity is never diminished, never extended, and cannot be changed. Thou art one, and no thought of mine can fix for Thee a limit, or define Thee. Thou ART, but not as one existent, for the understanding and vision of mortals cannot attain to Thy existence, nor determine for Thee the where, the how and the why," etc., etc.

In short, our Deity is the eternal, incessantly evolving, not creating, builder of the universe ; that universe itself unfolding out of its own essence, not being made. It is a sphere, without circumference, in its symbolism, which has but one ever-acting attribute embracing all other existing or thinkable attributes—ITSELF. It is the one law, giving the impulse to manifested, eternal, and immutable laws, within that never-manifesting, because absolute LAW, which in its manifesting periods is The ever-Becoming.

(Page 65)

And needless to say, being the believer in UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD that she was....she also quotes from the teachings of Jesus Christ, from Buddha, from Krishna, from Lao Tsu, from Plato, and countless other great teachers down through history.
    Last edited by Ultimatewingchun; 02-23-2006 at 07:43 PM.