Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Abu Ghraib Photos Released

New Abu Ghraib Photos Released

bO HOO, SO, IF THESE FARKS CAUGHT YOU THEY WOULD DO WAY MUCH MORE THAN THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Radplaiddude
    bO HOO, SO, IF THESE FARKS CAUGHT YOU THEY WOULD DO WAY MUCH MORE THAN THAT.
    Way to lump everyone of one race together in a biggotted statement!
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Why is this being posted on a kung fu forum. I made the mistake of getting pulled into this post. Back to Kung fu

Someone should post pics of journalists getting there heads cut off. I think we should be much harder on them. Not a whole race. Just the garbage popping out of gargbage cans and shooting our young soldiers.

****in' hicks

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Too many gays in the military!?

What's with all the naked guys?
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

i wonder how many of those psyop freaks troll these boards looking for dissent.

lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Thumbs down

Yes a some are bloodied up, which is unfortunate but happens. Who hasn't seen as bad or worse in police arrests? Sometimes a ****er disserves to get smacked around. I few bloody noses are incidental. Many if not most of the injuries were probably sustained before arrival at the prison, but that’s just a guess. That one dude with the blanket looks more like he leaned his head against the wall rather that being slammed against the wall. No splatter.

Now I understand that the army in this case was neglecting many of its duties, and it’s good that they got called on it. Of particular note would be their poor medical care. <-
    But some of the things that some people are citing as wrong are just fine in my book.

Some dude sitting naked with a hood on, so what? Why was that one guy praying upside down, Mecca is not that way dude. As for why they would be naked beyond the processing and delousing process I don't know, it's a little disturbing but, but isn't a moral issues for me.

I think the liberals have gotten a little too liberal in their definition of torture. Having your fingernails getting pulled out or getting beat down or other physical injury is torture. Being made unduly uncomfortable or playing mind **** games, that’s good business. Your room not being the right temperature (as was cited in Cuba) is not torture.
    Humiliation is not torture, anyone see revenge of the nerds?

Physical harm bad

Psychological harm good
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan
    Yes a some are bloodied up, which is unfortunate but happens. Who hasn't seen as bad or worse in police arrests? Sometimes a ****er disserves to get smacked around. I few bloody noses are incidental. Many if not most of the injuries were probably sustained before arrival at the prison, but that’s just a guess. That one dude with the blanket looks more like he leaned his head against the wall rather that being slammed against the wall. No splatter.

Now I understand that the army in this case was neglecting many of its duties, and it’s good that they got called on it. Of particular note would be their poor medical care. <-
    But some of the things that some people are citing as wrong are just fine in my book.

Some dude sitting naked with a hood on, so what? Why was that one guy praying upside down, Mecca is not that way dude. As for why they would be naked beyond the processing and delousing process I don't know, it's a little disturbing but, but isn't a moral issues for me.

I think the liberals have gotten a little too liberal in their definition of torture. Having your fingernails getting pulled out or getting beat down or other physical injury is torture. Being made unduly uncomfortable or playing mind **** games, that’s good business. Your room not being the right temperature (as was cited in Cuba) is not torture.
    Humiliation is not torture, anyone see revenge of the nerds?

Physical harm bad

Psychological harm good
    wow.

This post shows how wide the gap is in understanding a couple of things

a)the culture that has been invaded

and

b) the enemy
    Kung Fu is good for you.

it could happen to you:
    http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps1.htm

and american prisons arent so nice either:
    http://www.westword.com/issues/2000-...feature_6.html

note the article links to page 6, all you have to do is click on page one to start from beginning.

also check out this book

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/081...lance&n=283155

"In November of 1977, Terry Lee Farmer, a white inmate at Arizona State Prison in Florence, walked up to black prisoner Waymond Small in front of sixty witnesses and stabbed him in the heart with a shank. Small had agreed to testify before the state legislature about gang violence inside Arizona State Prison and was murdered the day before his scheduled appearance. This murder proved the catalyst for an all-out war between the State of Arizona and the Aryan Brotherhood. Through five trials, Farmer claimed self-defense and the jurors acquitted all ten of his co-conspirators. Thornton Price, one of the defense attorneys, now tells how Farmer and Small became cannon fodder in this war to reclaim Arizona's prisons from rival gangs. These gangs--the Aryan Brotherhood, the Mau Maus, and the Mexican Mafia--were suspected of committing more than a dozen murders over the previous two years, motivating politicians to crack down after the violence could no longer be ignored or contained. To reconstruct the case, Price reviewed 16,000 pages of court records and conducted interviews with key participants to piece together an insider's account of the crime and the politics behind its investigation. Prison murders should be easy to solve, but investigators quickly learned that the convicts' code of silence makes these cases often impossible to win in court. Price focuses on the special problems posed by prison crime by getting inside the skins of men like murderer Terry "Crazy" Farmer and William "Red Dog" Howard, one of the Florence Eleven and a founder of the Aryan Brotherhood. He also presents the perspectives of state investigators and reveals how they calculated to pit black witnesses against white killers until one black would break the code of silence and provoke feuding within the Brotherhood. Murder Unpunished tells how society's most outrageous criminals ran the prison through gang violence as outside the walls Arizona struggled to outgrow its Wild West past. Like few other books, it reveals how prisons incubate predatory criminals and gangs, and it exposes the unique difficulties of prosecuting prison crimes. It is a gripping account that cuts to the heart of our penal system and a cautionary tale for citizens who prefer to keep prisons out of sight, out of mind."
    Last edited by Hieronim; 02-16-2006 at 01:05 AM.

Aside from the torture issue, if you want to win a foreign people's hearts and get them to back your government, I'm a bit confused on how taking pictures of torture does it. One poster mentioned that cops do worse. But most everyone recognizes that when a cop is dumb enough to get videoed doing it, he's all on his own, and for good reason.

It's insanely naive to think that these pictures aid the war on terror. Happy that these guys got hurt? Fine. Happy despite the fact that pictures like these will motivate people who weren't killing our boys in Iraq to start doing so? Why do you hate our troops? Hell, why do the idiots who are taking these pictures hate the troops that actually have to do the real fighting?

People confuse justice with revenge...they are most DEFENATELY not the same.

As for the police analogy, it is irrelevant. Police are affecting arrest...these prisoners have already been arrested...If they are guilty of a crime, let them stand trial. Even Saddam Hussein is getting to stand trial...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

And look what a joke of a circus that turned out to be. We should have just put him in a room with the surviving members of the family's he gassed.