Thread: Chinese Zodiac

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    depends on whether we're really having a conversation.
    there's nothing wrong with attempting to have one... who knows, maybe it will become interesting during the process.

My wife is a Tiger. My 1 daughter is a rabbit. My son is a Snake. My other daughter is rat. I am a friggen sheep/ram/goat. How is that even fair?
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    My wife is a Tiger. My 1 daughter is a rabbit. My son is a Snake. My other daughter is rat. I am a friggen sheep/ram/goat. How is that even fair?
    the lesson is different for all involved... your wife being a tiger natural describes the chaos surrounding her, not considering the fact that tigers tend to eat the goats... your only comfort(relatively speaking in energy terms) would be your rabbit daughter as you and her share a trinity. considering you and your tiger wife have a near 2 on a scale of 10 in relationships, if and when you two split up, even if you find your most harmonious match(the pig) it will be in direct conflict with your son(the snake) which is opposite the pig... as for the rat, heck they do fine where-ever they go. so all in all... this explains why the goat is always whining BAAAAA!!! BBBBAAAAAA!!! and why it is always poised to ram heads with something...

Quote Originally Posted by uki;[I
    BLAH BLAH BLAH [/I] tigers tend to eat the goatsBLAH BLAH BLAH
    What I actually read.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    What I actually read.
    you need bi-focals or something?

ok so here's my situation... i'm a wood tiger, girlfriends a water dog, my first daughter, from an earth goat ex, is a metal dragon, my other two children are a wood monkey and a fire pig. it actually works out well, atleast the monkey shares my element... my girlfriend(water) nutures me and my youngest daughter(wood) and i nurture my son(fire) who can only be doused by mommy(water)... the metal dragon is the ax to the treetrunks(wood), yet wood conquers and controls earth(why the custody issues always seem to end up in my favor as far as dads are concerned)... the dragon and monkey are two peas in a pod save the metal is always instigating the wood... i could go on and on and relate every single person in my life in this line of understanding. once you become familiar with the energies, patterns and inter-reactions become much clearer.

Talking

uki my wife is an ox and i am a metal rooster we are the best matches for each other , now do you think we should have a child purposely in a year we both match well with through our energies?because me and my dad are clashes in energy, he is a rat one of my worst and my book says that exact thing that we are very bad for each other, but dont get me wrong, i love my father. so what are your thoughts????