Thread: Judo resources

Judo resources

Anyone know any good judo resources on the net? I've just started and would like to see some good video and start to learn the japanese terms.

Not CMA, but I know that some of the regulars also have done or presently enjoy judo - cheers!

www.judoinfo.com

Has great articles and 100's of video's/animation of judo techniques.

judoinfo is by far the best. you can also check out the usji and usja home pages. There is also a list of hundreds of upcoming tourneys somewhere... I've got the link on my other PC. I'll look for it.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

cheers guys! will check em out

the club seems quite up with the tourneys - looking forward to my first!

Simon,

Where abouts in Perth are you learning Judo?

uwa club - I'm an absolute beginner - 5 lessons in but lovin it! cheaper than my previous clubs too.