Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: bung bo vid

Quote Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
    I saw this thread cos mini-mantis brought it to the top again and read back a bit to the above quote.

I must say that I've no idea who ChangHFY is. ChangHFY, do we know each other? Hope I'm not being rude. I'm Andy.

Hi Andy my name is Richard. I would like to introduce you to my imaginary friend Peanuckle, he is a master at dance dance revolution and would have been given the grand master title last year in the canadian finals but he blew a shoe lace performing the triple 6 knee dip on level 19.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

You don't believe my name is Andy? Well that's OK. No worries.

You don't believe my name is Andy? Well that's OK. No worries.

You don't believe my imaginary friend is a master at dance dance revolution?!?!? If I had a glove I'd smack you in the face with it for you have disgraced my honor. Instead I'll let peanuckle have his way with you, he's well known for pulling the cards of multi personalitied fools online. You should tremble in fear.

P.S. Please don't threaten to sue me or my imaginary friend peanuckle for imaginary card pulling.

chi chi chi kah kah kah... peanuckle is coming...
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

Shirkers- please step away from the peyote bud, put it down and seek help!
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

Quote Originally Posted by yu shan View Post
    Shirkers- please step away from the peyote bud, put it down and seek help!

lol these cats think I'm sain for some reason!! keep poking the rabid sloth and see what happens. I wish I had time to make up 15 different names online and play games like this. Thank the flying sketi monster that I have a job that allows me to surf the net all day, other wise I wouldn't have the time to respond with my unique sarcasm.

I am entertained by the comments on every one of my threads that seem to plague my online existance. In a way I'm being stalked and I think someone might secretly be in love with me or something. I'm flattered that I am being adored by individuals worldwide!!

Since it's impossible to have a convo in this forum that isn't "full of mantis specific talk" I'll add this so the thread doesn't get deleted.

Redfish, have you ever used move 4 in line 2 of this set in a street situation? If so how did you set it up and what was the out come? mantis bung bo kung fu bung choi (I think I met my mantis specific talk quota so this post is legit now)
    Last edited by shirkers1; 01-31-2007 at 08:28 AM.

Speaking of playing games,...

Please cut out the personal attacks....everyone.

Plenty of mantis topics to hit on....it's a big system! :P

Thanks,
    ~BTL
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

BTL, where are the personal attacks in my last two posts here?

Maybe it was my imaginary slap with the glove for you not believing that my imaginary friend is a master at dance dance revolution?

p.s.

Line one of the praying mantis bung bo empty hand set is full of strikes, throws, and arm bars. The praying mantis system has tactics known as Bung choi, peck choi, ma bu stance, diau sou. (mantis specific talk quoto filled)

Guilt complex or something?? Wasn't pointing fingers just at you.

Shirkers,...LOL! Thanks for meeting quota!
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

BTL

I'll try again for you.

You said "...everyone". That implies that I made personal attacks in these recent posts here.

I didn't.

And your problem is?

this is a beginer form right? are teh stances suppossed to be that high? the stances remind me of bak mei or southern mantis for some reason. i never understood bung bo. obviously!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    this is a beginer form right? are teh stances suppossed to be that high? the stances remind me of bak mei or southern mantis for some reason. i never understood bung bo. obviously!!!
    depends on your school and lineage. The stance height is a whole nother' animal, some feel stances should be low for training, others feel it should be high because that is where you'll be in combat any way.

What is it that you don't understand? Maybe redfish can help you out and clear it up for you.

BTL

I'll try again for you.

You said "...everyone". That implies that I made personal attacks in these recent posts here.

I didn't.

And your problem is?
    Please include your "mantis specific talk" so the thread stays alive. Once again the trolls have attacked my threads, hopefully the individual and not the thread gets shut down.

Redfish, when you teach this set do you train individual tactics from the set first two man, then teach the set as a whole so the student has an understanding of what is going on in the set? Or do you teach the set then train the individual tactics? (the question is open to all)