Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: be a black belt in 1 easy payment & 30 minutes!

be a black belt in 1 easy payment & 30 minutes!

Someone needs to give Tommy Nitro a gutter smiley.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Ye gods...
    ~H

Aiy, Sensei Tommy! KIAHHHHH!
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

See, you guys need to think from a marketing stand-point...

I just bought the bag (which comes with a black belt)...I can now add Karate black belt to my martial arts resume....Sensei T. Nitro...

It goes well with my Judo, Krav Maga, Haganah, and of course, Kung-Fu training...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

What the hell good is an inflatable heavy bag anyway?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

I saw one of those packages at the walmart being eyed up by a couple of fat kids making kiah sounds at each other while their fat mom complained about something or another.

I laughed, and laughed and thought to myself, someones gonna have to go and lay the smack down on sensei tommy. lol

is it just me, or is sensei tommy about 16 years old?

good job at letting me rip you off kids! Here's a super bast4rdized pile of crap that mocks every hard working karateka that ever there was.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

And what's with the streak in his hair? Does he think it makes him look cool?

Tommy Nitro: The perfect image of a complete and utter geek making a fortune off of the karate image.
    Simon McNeil

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    And what's with the streak in his hair? Does he think it makes him look cool?

Tommy Nitro: The perfect image of a complete and utter geek making a fortune off of the karate image.
    Come on...the streak worked for Vanilla Ice!
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

Blog Entries
    YES!!! This is exactly the kind of training I've been looking for!!! Good by Sifu hello Johnny Nitro!!

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    What the hell good is an inflatable heavy bag anyway?
    More accuratly called a free-standing focus bag. makes an "cool" boing sound when you hit it hard. I bought one for my kids last summer, though I use it myself every once in a while. You can't hit it hard and get anything out of it, but it is a good training tool so long as you understand that it is for training timing and form but nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF
    Come on...the streak worked for Vanilla Ice!
    No, it didn't. Nor did his atempt to transform himself into a metal singer... Picture him with dred locks singing "Ice ice, Baby" to heavy guitar track.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by Becca
    No, it didn't. Nor did his atempt to transform himself into a metal singer... Picture him with dred locks singing "Ice ice, Baby" to heavy guitar track.
    I've heard the song....
    ------
    Jason

The ad specifically says "inflatable heavy bag".

I want my heavy air ****it!
    Simon McNeil

well its good to get little kids into martial arts, they can learn the basic kicks and punches. personally i think its a great gimmick to make money. plus it also goes to show you dont need any type of martial arts experience to make money. i doubt sensei tommy is someone big.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.