Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fushan pak mei and CLC pak mei

"The moon is not affected by the baying of wolves" - TenTigers 6/29/06
    佛山

Release the HOUNDSSSSSSSS!

Wink

Aw, F.T., as I think you folks say in your part of the world, "No worries, mate!".

I’m certain all folks of intelligence are aware that there is much that is not known by by-standers, parties removed from these specific people, removed from these situations and those not remotely related in any way that reduce these remarks to little more than empty banter. Banter that’s reduced this to nothing more than empty rhetoric by those that have little more to do with their time. I suppose it provides an opportunity to practice the skills of keyboard-fu , but I’d certainly think there’s a better, more substantial platform to choose than this one. How deep does one really wish to dig or delve and how long does one have to drag on an old issue until it’s left to those that hold the truths and those that it pertains to ? Is Shaolin-Do real ? Pfft. I for one have more relevant and valuable things to do with my time. My personal worth is greater than the time expended on what, to most of you, is a completely empty discussion.

The truths exist, but they have no relevance to most of you, and genuine seekers can discover them.

*The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

* The possession of facts is knowledge. The use of them is wisdom.

*Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

*When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

* Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.

*A distraction is only a distraction if you pay attention to it.

*... The hand is a treasure in your pocket. Do not display it in public.
    佛山

But my part of the world speaks the TRUTH!!

Nah, i enjoy listening to you Bak Mei people argue over who is best and most purest.

Hows you training MAC, You going to put up some clips of yourself and your Fa ging? :P

Best, smecsht. Purest, smurest ! All I know is that when I'm in a confrontation I try to use from what my teacher has taught me. I tried to learn because what I've seen and felt leads me to believe I will be in the best situation I can be to handle it. What more can you ask for ?
    Training - well I'm gettin' old, man. Today is my birthday ! Tack another one on and let them youngsters keep thinking I'm just some old slow guy they can victimize. HA ! I'll blast them with my chi like a bucket of water ! (reference another thread - you've seen it - where the powerful chi knocks down the bricks and moves the bucket of water --- ) and YES ! I BLAST you with a chi-blow like bursting a bottle !

.... BRING IT ON !!!

... okay. Maybe not.
    佛山

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MAC
    Best, smecsht. Purest, smurest ! All I know is that when I'm in a confrontation I try to use from what my teacher has taught me. I tried to learn because what I've seen and felt leads me to believe I will be in the best situation I can be to handle it. What more can you ask for ?
    Training - well I'm gettin' old, man. Today is my birthday ! Tack another one on and let them youngsters keep thinking I'm just some old slow guy they can victimize. HA ! I'll blast them with my chi like a bucket of water ! (reference another thread - you've seen it - where the powerful chi knocks down the bricks and moves the bucket of water --- ) and YES ! I BLAST you with a chi-blow like bursting a bottle !

.... BRING IT ON !!!

... okay. Maybe not.
    Chi blasts huh? You've been doing some training with this guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxQ-e...arch=bullshido

chi is real and projection of chi is real!

You are old....

Chi is real. Chi projection is real. I am old.
    I train with this guy ! CHi-blasts-r-us !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruB0yghbcUY
    佛山

I cant view it is that the guy moving the bowl of water and bricks, If so what do you think of this?

You train a version of bak mei not true internal!! :P

Garry

Yup. That's the one.
    Internal ... nah, nothin close to that stuff you're doing now.
    佛山

If that is real, that is some incredible mind and chi manipulation! I hope its true...

You really think it is ? Sure looks suspicious to me, but I'm old and cynical. You've been around the block a time or two. Have you ever personally seen or felt anything like that ?
    Last edited by MAC; 07-26-2006 at 09:20 PM.
    佛山

I have seen energy, ghost/spirits, visions, auras, i have been dim mak where my body has been locked, but never no touch moving. I wouldnt rule out it cause its all energy!

Yeah, whats under the table etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Magna_nox
    Well, in any event, the version of the story that I have is from one side--and perhaps the insulated side--no insult intended. I myself have had a falling out with Dr. Ko and Michael but when I posted here it was not with the intent to make a dispute with them or anyone: it was merely to tell my perception of the relationship--one which was inferred upon me by other students who stayed with Ko longer than I did. Whether Ko told the correct story to them, and them to me, again I don't know. I had left a few months before the S*** hit the fan so to speak. Or rather, Ko shut the door in my face after four years of learning because I had other priorities: going to college.

All I know is that, what I studied while I was under them was pretty good, even if one had to deal with more politics than was kosher. Practical applications were taught repeatedly. And forms were well taught, again to the point of anality. And in relation to Eddie, Michael and Dr. Ko made it a point, at least while I was there to make sure that we were doing things Eddie’s way. So one can assume that a great deal of “respect” was built up into the “system.” Again, that is why I talked about lineage and all. I have talked to Dr. Ko, through many late nights, and while he has his faults, some of which he brings upon himself, he is a nice, if severe person. More to the point though, Ko always loved respect and being able to quote the “correct” thing. He does have two doctorates after all. In any event, maybe the version of the story that was relayed to me is the one that Dr. Ko himself believes. Either that or, I was given the wrong version of the story through another student, whom I will not name, because Dr. Ko has this thing about loyalty.

In another vein, because it seemed that I ****ed a number of people off, even though I never intended to: I have talked with Eddie. I liked him a lot. He was easy going, and likeable person, who was never pretentious. In fact I have had two seminars with him. And he is able to effectively teach something in two minutes what it would take someone else 10. If I was in California I would go to him in a heart beat. And in relation to him I always had a hard time believing that Eddie could have done what I was told. Maybe the version I was told was screwy to begin with.

As regards the use of Professor—it was always the honorific that was used in relation to Mr. Li, even by Dr. Ko. I merely am using it because it was used with some frequency around the time I left.
    There is so much you all do not understand. But I would always be open to sit with you over tea or a beer or whatever and explain in person where you all are lost. Ex-students like above, think they understand where the problems were between us and eddie, people think that eddie was upset that a video was put out (which was before I even found Sifu Li, and yes it was crap and I can explain why). Haha, Eddie was mad because we found out where he was mis-leading and lieing to us and others about the Bak Mei. Magna_nox, I know you, and you too are lost about why you were shown a "closed door". But I can explain to you in person if you wish, I will be there in Wichita August 31-Sep 5th. Email me: tsefreeflow@yahoo.com and we can set the time up to chat.
    Anyway, I am more than willing to share what the issues were between all parties, and attempt to clear your mis-guided souls. But I have heard so much flak because everyone is so brainwashed by the Bak Mei of eddie, a chinese person in the physical reality. The Bak Mei of Eddie is not Bak Mei at all, and despite what was stated earlier, there is a huge difference between eddies rendition and that of Sifu Li. It does not take a trained eye to see that. As for the only disciple, be angry if you want, but Sifu has and had many students, but has only accepted one disciple. I just happen to be the lucky one that he saw the right thing in, and I have and continue to work my ass off training with him. But, the truth is, and go off if you want and rant and rave, in the US there is only one place to find Futshan Bak Mei, and thats in Phoenix.
    Peace

"But, the truth is, and go off if you want and rant and rave, in the US there is only one place to find Futshan Bak Mei, and thats in Phoenix."

So, you reckon Zhong Luo in San Francisco is a fraud and a fake as well?

Why's that?