Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moderator

Hey that was joke and riddle .. Dude, Just trying to start up conversation. Have a sense of humor please.
    Everybody has a plan, Til they get hit.

then be funny next time.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

I can kick any one in the butt with my foot dude. doesnt require a finger. Why dont you let the board decide for itself. there was no profanity. So what was the problem????

it looked like any other troll post of "i can kick your ass."

neither funny nor a good riddle. besides, the sensors don't care about ass, so stop using the **** dollar signs, people.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

So now dollar signs bug you too.

not really. seems worthless to use symbols to bypass a filter that pays no attention to the word ass.

besides, dollar signs are only useful on my paychecks, big guy. they just don't show up with great frequency.

!!!

Didn't see the post, but it can't be as funny as this thread!!! Keep it up guys, I need some more laughs... LOL

DAHA HA HA lol good stuff.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Wink Shirkers

One ball at a time, I dont like busting 2 at the same time.

Changfy says hi.....

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldphoenix
    One ball at a time, I dont like busting 2 at the same time.

Changfy says hi.....
    lol!!!!

nice..

Are you thinking about heading out to the gathering in vegas this year?
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

Sin city

I am going to do my best to get out there. I missed the last one cuz of work and being so busy that i partialy forgot about it. So i dont want to miss this one. What about you? How far is that for you? Vegas will be crazy..

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldphoenix
    I am going to do my best to get out there. I missed the last one cuz of work and being so busy that i partialy forgot about it. So i dont want to miss this one. What about you? How far is that for you? Vegas will be crazy..
    because of work I have to have an exact date so I can't say yes or know until the date is for sure. If I can I'll be there for sure.

Vegas is about 5 hours, should be fun though.

rubthebuddha is correct.

nothing else needs said.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    rubthebuddha is correct.

nothing else needs said.

Right... to add maybe we should stop using the word shizzle for the word s h i t as well? That actually sounds like a great idea...

fo rizzle!

usin shzzle is a lil bizzle dizzle nizzle.

notin but **** from my mouf here on out.
    where's my beer?

Gda

Translator please. I missed that class