Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    fo rizzle!

usin shzzle is a lil bizzle dizzle nizzle.

notin but **** from my mouf here on out.

lol

aaawwww yyyeeeeeeaaaaaaahhh boooiiii....

that's more like it.

I know you guys are down with opp and stuff, check out my new back pack.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shirkers1
    lol

aaawwww yyyeeeeeeaaaaaaahhh boooiiii....

that's more like it.

I know you guys are down with opp and stuff, check out my new back pack.
    The censors won't let me write the word sh!t, but they let you post that disturbing disturbing image...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF
    The censors won't let me write the word sh!t, but they let you post that disturbing disturbing image...

What's wrong with that pic? I know it's not because of my sleeveless shirt, or my shorts. I see more skin at the mall on the weekends. Or do you have a problem with my backpack? sniffle sniffle... you'll be okay.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

What the Puck is that??????
    Everybody has a plan, Til they get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by shirkers1
    What's wrong with that pic? I know it's not because of my sleeveless shirt, or my shorts. I see more skin at the mall on the weekends. Or do you have a problem with my backpack? sniffle sniffle... you'll be okay.
    well mostly it's you're hairy ass and your droopy teats that I find disturbiing. But ya never know, there's lots of weird ass fetish dudes out there who would love that stuff.

I'll bet GDA has it as his wall papaer right now!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

ass ass ass ass

There. I've created a 4 ass post that defeats the 10 letter minimum and a 5 assed monkey with ease.

Just wanted to do it to prove rtb's point about the word ass.

Have you typed 'ass' today?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

lol, it's art and I take pride in putting my head on the most unlikely of bodies... This way all of my enemies out there see my face but not some deformed badly dressed body and think to themselves. "nah that's not him" "even if it was, that poor guy has mental issues so we should just leave him alone"...

By the way, I'm sorry but I haven't shown my droopy teats yet... I'm not ready for that kind of leap yet... This is as close as you'll get, see photo below.

man, you got three pairs of teats in that pic and more ass than this forum can handle!

that body needs some kungfu.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    man, you got three pairs of teats in that pic and more ass than this forum can handle!

that body needs some kungfu.

Well to my defense that is a pic from earlier this year before I started the iron crotch training. Here's a more up to date pic..

Well I'm going through my archives, and I found one taken before the last pic I posted that was taken from my night job... This one was before I started packing on muscles...

the first one is actually pretty funny ... the rest are ok for the most part, but not nearly as good as the first.

i been trying to do one of the guy who runs the company i work for but i dont gots no photoshop skills.
    where's my beer?

something has gone horribly, horribly wrong with this thread...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

There was something slightly disturbing with this thread from almost the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    something has gone horribly, horribly wrong with this thread...
    no shizzle nizzle.

arrrrgg!!! i did it again.
    where's my beer?

My problem is that the **** golden naked monkey keeps showing his ASS to my neighbors. And they only like the red balled squirels!!!
    Everybody has a plan, Til they get hit.