Thread: I'm retiring

Water Dragon Guest

I'm retiring

Please see the post on the main board for more details. Have fun guys, I'll still pop up occasionally.

PEACE

Although there are many styles, they all depend on the strong beating the weak and the slow falling to the quick. These are not related to the power that must be learned -- Taiji Classics

count Guest

You're an addict

You can not retire. Isn't that bun done yet?

Braden Guest
    Good luck with your training, WD; you sound like you're on to something good.

Take care.

razakdigital Guest

Good luck

Water Dragon,

I haven't posted in a long time because I wanted to focus more on training less on digital chatting...I respect you a lot and your opinions...You are one of the few people on this board that seem to have realistic and imformative information in the arts. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.

Razak aka beng to the chest....

RAF Guest
    Water Dragon, I think you are right. I'll soon be away in Korea for business and this seems like a good time to wind down.

I hope you can join us sometime for a seminar or two. We just finished a bagua sword seminar and perhaps there will be praying mantis seminar.

This fall, in October, we will have our annual tournament in memory of GM Liu. There will be seminars and a number of teams coming from China (providing the politics are stable). Also, Master Ma Long usually brings a great group of guys from New York. Hopefully, Master Kurt Wong will attend with some of the posters on this website. You are most welcome to join us.

You can probably count on Su Yu Chang Laoshi giving a seminar. Last year he did some of the 18 lohan qi gong and a two man fighting form called Pimen. It was good because his tapes were available.

I enjoyed your posts, keep up your training, and drop an occassional line. My motto has become that you find the gold in the basics and the mysticism through the practice.-----------