I FIRST LEARNED ABOUT TAICHI BALL TRAINING in one of Dr Yang-Jwing Ming's books. i have been doing the ball training on my own for a few years and i find it to be VERY usefull in push hands and also sticky hands as well. in this months issue of T'ai Chi magazine i stumbled on an article about this training.to my suprise i was doing it exactly like the master was in that article. so i guess i was on the right track,,what i was wondering from all of you is if you do this type of training and what have your experiences been with it: basically you are taking a medicine ball that is about 10 lbs or more and holding it in your hands and then doing your push hand sets or just rolling the ball as you do your tai-chi move ments,,this is a great external exercise but as i have discovered it is
purely an INTERNAL ONE mostly...
the only difference is that that I have been holding the ball in my forearms and adhereing to the ball as i do my push hand movements and my taichi move ments. (it is challenging) but very beneficial,in my opinion,
WHAT ARE YOU ALLS THOUGHTS ON THIS SUBJECT?
many respects,, willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.