Thread: Who Rides????

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com

Who Rides????

Does anyone here ride motorcycles? I ride a '73 Harley old school semi chopped bike. Shovelhead, bored out to 89inches, with an S&S Sidewinder stroker,S&S E carb,raked trees,8"over forks,old drum front brake-which means basically NO front brake, 21"ape hangers,staggered shotguns, mufflers? What are those?. Painted the fender myself-it sucks, but it's my first time painting-I don't run a front fender, so luckily, there's only one..
    What's your ride?
    Last edited by TenTigers; 03-30-2006 at 01:21 PM.

i rode one once. it was around a parking lot. id probably kill myself on one. i like those old ww2 harleys and bmw's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

'79 Honda

CB750... stock

fun times

had two harleys, nowadays i ride a zx6.

yeah, it's a crotch rocket, so what?!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Triumph RAT

Turning the collision insurance back on today and picking up my '03 Triumph Speed Four tomorrow morning. Been garaged all winter to keep it out of the Pennsylvania elements. I can't wait.

Its "my" perfect mix of sport bike performance and individuality. Don't see many of these bikes on the road.

For those who are not familiar:
    Speed Four Review
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum - Either Peace or War

nice ride-it would make a great streetfighter..almost is already. I have4 a 70's Bonnie basket case in a hardtail chopper frame in storage waiting for time for a winter project. Trumps have major cool points!

Thanks man,

I'd love to get my hands on an old Bonnie and fix 'er up! I love the look of the old cafe racers. Triumph has recently tried to bring back the style with the new Thruxtons. Good luck with the project.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum - Either Peace or War

I have an '03 Softail Standard, V and H straight shot pipes, lot of after market chrome, drag bars, getting ready to put in a mikunie carb. Ten tigers, your bike sounds awesome, nothing better than an old school bike. I would love have a Panhead, one day I will have one and an old Indian next to it. Ride free.

Yam VMAX

I ride a full blown Yamaha VMAX, with a few engine tweeks to really get it mental, frind of mine has one turbo'd and another one with nitros oxide....now that is a menta l ride
    Kune Belay Sau

Just got rid of my '72 Sportster old school chopper. All I have now is the '93 Vulcan 750 but I need to get back into a chopper again.

I rode a '72 Honda 750F chopper for 10 years. The picture is late 70s.

Thumbs up

Currently own:
    04 Yamaha R6
    00 Ducati Monster 750

Just sold:
    99 Buell X1 Lightning w/ full factory race kit
    90 Yamaha XR 600

Stolen from me last year:
    01 Suzuki TL1000R w/ +$4k in performance mods

Yeah I LOVE riding motorcycles!

HLL-the iron head is sweet! The Honda -classic.AEE springer,king and queen seat,Z-BARS!! and a coffin tank-totally 70's! I have a set of Z-bars that I might throw on later this season. I heard the cops in NY are starting to crack down on the apes. I will probably use dogbones to bring'em up a bit, kinda like Fonda did on his Pan in Easy Ryder.
    ahh, one day..one day I will have a 57 pan.
    Right now, my bike's a 73,my Fender Strat's a '73, my Gibson SG's a '73, and my Marshall plexi 50 watt's a 73 reissue...um sort of. But I'M a '57 !