Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "David" Lin Controversy ended

Angry "David" Lin Controversy ended

To whom it may concern:

Many on this forum and others have spoken a number of harsh words about Lin Chih Young "David" Lin and I would like to now respond as a rational and respectable individual who can honestly attest to the skill and superiority of the teachings of Grand Master Chih Young Lin.

While no man- (including any of the haters that have spoken out on this and other sites) is perfect, Grand Master Lin Chih Young has a Mastery over the deep and rarely taught Mysteries of the Chinese internal martial Arts. He teaches secrets that have been passed down directly from Masters Such as Sun Lu Tang , Chang Tung Sheng And many other of the finest MArtial artists of the past centuries.

Many of these haters that have come out against him are people who have been thrown out of his school because they were found to be morally corrupt, others are themselves instructors who want to besmerch the reputation of someone that they view as being a threat to their buisiness- and as a result (out of deep anymosity- some out of jealousy- all out of a lack of self respect for themselves and the Martial arts they claim to employ)- have decided they would run around like little girls gossiping and telling people that Master LIn Has no skill.
    I tell you-
    Do Not believe them.

These people seek to portray themselves as great by demeaning other people.
    they would seek to victimise people they think they can portray as the weeker person
    because deep down inside they feel insecure about themselves.
    In Psycology this is called an Inferiority complex.

I can tell you they are fools who are putting themselves in a position where they can be sued for deffamation of charchter for publicly spreading falsehoods and and seeking to ruin the reputation of an innocent person.

I am a martial artist of many many years and more than training in the various schools, I have over 100 street fights under my belt.
    I have seen many, many martial artists, studied under many teachers, studied the teachings of the great masters of the past and I can tell you out of first hand experience- Master Lins teachings are on par with the best.

If you are interested in the possibility of learning with Master Lin Do not be deterred by those who would seek to lead you astray out of their alterior motives.
    Master Lin Is not perfect, But he is an incredible Master.

As to Whether or not Master LIn studied with Chang Tung Sheng, On one of the other posts, one of Master Fu Shu Yun's students stated that he heard master Fu with his own ears state that Master Lin was GM Chang's student.

Controversy ended.

If you don't like it, you can bite me.

never heard of the guy.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

A 100 street fights to my name. Shayahh, and monkies will fly out of my butt...

Nothing but a punk ass ***** who has to come here to rant about the little stick of a man who claims much and produces very little of the impressively skilled fighters he "claims" to have studied under.

Not going to bite you son, but I would love to see you put your money where you mouth is as you are talking out of your a s s.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Don't know the guy personaly but I saw him demonstrate at one of the early nacmaf masters demos (have it on tape somewhere I think)

Most embarassing shaui chiao demonstration ever!!!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I cannot speak on Lin Chi-Young's shuai Jiao, as I have never seen it, but I have seen him demonstrate some excellent chin-na skills. He showed smooth , effortless movement, clean technique, and control, and was a pleasant,friendly, and polite person upon meeting him. I had the privledge of meeting and demonstrating with Sifu Lin and others, many years ago, at the first Chinese AAU tournament in NYC. His skill, demeanor, humility,and graciousness, to me are the signs of a quality Martial Artist.

Smile

Ten Tigers put it most aptly. Dale Dugas is clearly one of those whom I mentioned who seeks to besmerch the reputation of a person he deems as being "weaker"
    to make himself feel good about himself. This again is called an inferiority complex.
    Obviously what I said struck a nerve. In terms of putting my money where my mouth is I think you know where you can find me-
    but I can only say's that I'm not into competition sparring and such. If I'm attacked, you'll find out where my skills lie. If you doubt it then attack me and find out.

Master Lin does not practice "Shuai Chaio" as much as he practices the internal arts.

I know a good psycologist for you to see about that inferiority complex.

Quote Originally Posted by silent assasin
    Master Lin does not practice "Shuai Chaio" as much as he practices the internal arts.
    Don't the internal arts, especially tai chi and bagua, contain large amounts of shuai chiao technique and wouldn't somebody good at them be able to demonstrate the applications as well as the form?

Thumbs down

I'll be blunt.... the NYC David Lin is a fraud, pure and simple

Chang Tung Sheng has a student named David Lin, it isn't the same guy. That David Lin runs the Combat Shuai Chiao group (youknowwho should be by now any time to confirm this all). THAT David Lin was one of the top fighters and is still a bad arse.... that's why if you ask some masters if they know "David Lin" they will say yes

NYC's David Lin for years tried to say he was the other David Lin. I caught him in the lie at one of Ty Nunez's events..... then the REAL David Lin called him up and said if he didn't stop there would be consequences....

The NYC David Lin, ie the FAKE David Lin, never studied with Chang. He studied with Jeng Hsin Ping and only for a very short time. Trust me, I know, because I was studying with Shihfu Jeng BEFOR the NYC David Lin.... technically, that would make me senior to the "master"

Demonstrating Chin Na on a student who doesn't resist doesn't take much skill. And in all other areas neither he nor his students demonstrate much skill

A number of years ago I put some students in a local Shuai Jiao event. I had a 187 lber who didn't fight in his class because he had a friend in that class. So he fought the heavyweights. My guy fought one of the NYC's David Lin students. At first, the NYC David Lin said my guy had to withdraw out of "respect for the highest ranking Shuai Jiao person in the US"

Obviously, we told him "BS" and the match went on.... my guy finished the match in under a minute. NYC David Lin was supposed to hand out the trophies and shake hands and refused to give my guy his trophy or shake his hands.....

More recently, NYC David Lin sent students out to put flyers up. They are apparently retarded because they went to other schools and put flyers on people's doors. They did it to my school and I responded as was merited. In China, if you put your card on someon else's door it is a challenge.

I called up fake David Lin and told him if he ever pulled that crap again I'd personally show up and smack him in front of all his students. His only response was to tell me he was a "famous master"

Them there is da facts, and if you don't like it, bite me
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

To answer Shuai Chiao's question-
    The internal arts are based upon shuai chiao but the approach is different- subsequently the application is different. In The video that was refferred to earlier, Master Lin did not want to open too many applications so he did a small ammount-
    and he fell down once. Woops! nobodies perfect. It takes a really messed up person to hold that against him.

Now as to the charges levelled by IKFMDC-
    I would first like to say thanks for being rather respectfull twords me by not trying to do what Dale Dugas did earlier and say things like I'm a punk, etc.
    Keeping to the facts is a good thing.

Both Jeng Hsing Ping and Chan Tai San are/were great Masters and you should be very proud.

As to Master Lin using the name "David" I submit to you that that may not have been the best choice given the fact that there's another David Lin. I can't speak to whether or not it was purposefull and I was not present to see either you catch him out in a lie or your student beat his student. On that topic I can say that it is not the fault of the teacher if the student loses but the fault of the practitioner. As a teacher you know that many "students" do not truly apply themselves and ultimatly cannot defend themselves in actual hand to hand combat because of it.

If any students did put up flyers at your school, that was wrong and I would like to publicly submit an apology for that. You don't do that.
    But that is not the fault of the teacher, but the fault of the student.
    Whether you threatened Lin or not I similarly can't speak to as I was not there.

What I can say is that On the posting "Shuai Chiao Controversy continues"
    Master Fu Shu Yun's student stated that Master Fu stated that Lin Chih Young was Master Chang's student. So he is senior to you.

This charechter assasination that is taking part in Shuai Chiao is destroying it's popularity and limiting it's growth. What rational person would want to enter such a beehive of power struggles? You are destroying the art you claim to love.

As a teacher, it's your responsability to not go around spreading gossip about other teachers. It's unprofessional and puts you into a postion where you can be sued for deffamation of charechter outright. As a Strategist, you are in not so good a position and you might want to rethink it. I don't think Lin would Sue, but the grounds are there. Just some friendly advice.

Bye!

i figured this was directed at ross' group, but i wanted to wait to make sure.

this topic has been covered a million times already. if anyone has a problem with ross' group, the address and phone number of his gym are easily found. i think he even has a linky on his sigline.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

LMFAO ROFL at the idea he'd ever want to try and make a court case..... furthermore, he really wouldn't want an irate person with skils showing up at his school....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

[QUOTE=silent assasin]

Now as to the charges levelled by IKFMDC-
    I would first like to say thanks for being rather respectfull twords me by not trying to do what Dale Dugas did earlier and say things like I'm a punk, etc.
    Keeping to the facts is a good thing.QUOTE]

A no name, no address listing punk comes on to tell all of us here what is what.

I stand by what I posted, and stand to show you that you know NOTHING.

Your "master" has been called out, and all you can do is whine that I called you a punk a s s? You obviously have no skills what so ever.

My p e a c o c k feathers are very visible on my altar, how about yours?

I can easily come down to NYC and show you that your training has been for naught.

You up for a little gong sau, or are you going to keep ranting that your internal power is so great that you would melt my face off with your Qi blasts??

Dale Dugas
    192 Holbrook Road
    Apt. 2R
    Quincy, MA
    617-595-8097

P.S. Why not post who and where you are, child. Pretending to be a man is not the same as being one and representing.

Quote Originally Posted by silent assasin
    Master Lin did not want to open too many applications so he did a small ammount-
    and he fell down once. Woops! nobodies perfect. It takes a really messed up person to hold that against him.
    He fell down during a demo?

I have students studying for three weeks that could make it through a demo without falling over. What is he, epileptic?
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Quote Originally Posted by FatherDog

I have students studying for three weeks that could make it through a demo without falling over. What is he, epileptic?

No his mouth boxing skills outweigh his real fighting skills. The exact same as this "silent assasin's" skills. He has none so he has to come post about how he is this incredible street fighter who follows this little stick of man who is so deadly that rather than show some real apps, he falls down as the man has no root, hence no internal strength.

SA is a sad little boy who feels the need to boast about his being a punk.

Lame and sad.

Come on SA, where is your plithy comeback. Post us a real name and number and then you can be taken seriously. Until then you nothing but a lurking troll.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherDog

He didn't just fall, he completely tumbled over backwards! But that's not the embarrassing part. The embarrassing part was that he was only doing
    a tripping technique against a very cooperative opponant when it happened. I've seen toddlers struggling to walk that could have done that takedown without falling.