I saw that you posted and was very intrigued by what you said. I was going to pm you but you don't want people to give you their thoughts without you being able to reply to them. But if you wanna feel like even more of a complete ******* then go ahead and quote me. You didn't seem to look through my last post to you all the way through (even though it was like 35 words maybe) so I thought that I would get your attention so that I would have at least a 1% chance of you actually reading through this. So you say that you go on to the internet to make people mad. I just find that extremely funny. It's like you are hiding behind this mask becasue you are like a little kid and are like settign up firecrackers and watching it hoping that people step on them and it scares them. I have to wonder that if you did not spend so much time acting like a child on the internet then maybe you would actually have a life, but if you wanna have fun with me then I am more than happy to have fun myself. Now I put this in the movies forum cause I have kind of taken over this thing. I would have posted this on the main forum, but I don't like to bog down the threads with my posts. But apparently you find it extremely funny to take time out of your own day so that you can interrupt a good discussion of martial arts. i will admit that I tend to do the same thing as you and have to put my 2 cents in on a thread, but I leave the martial arts talk to people WHO TRAIN AND ENJOY READING THESE BECAUSE THEY MAY OR NOT BE SERIOUS ABOUT MARTIAL ARTS. Now I was in a kickboxing class for about 8 months and saw my body go from mush to solid steel(this may be an exxageration). And me and my teacher actually became pretty good drinking buddies and he ended up almost getting me into some trouble. But we remain friends to this day and still will go at it with just gloves and it is honestly one of my favorite things to do in the world. But that was now almost 6 years ago that I stopped my training and I am 23 and want to go at it the right way this time and stick with it, find a good sifu, etc. And I am very glad that I can go on here and be able to talk forms and stuff like that like these guys do. You are probably right, there are probably some people out there who are just like you and don't give a crap about their training and styles. But I will guaranfreakingtee you that most of these people are true martial artists. I still know a few people who train everyday and are extremely serious about everything they do martial arts wise. So why you wanna come on here and **** people off as you say, and ruin a good conversation for people is really beyond me. But I swear it that if you ever wanna show your face to me I will samsh it into the ground and make sure you don't need a mask any more. So I would certainly show up to a school or something and knck ya out but I'm sure I would see you outside with your paintball gun. I don;t care if you know ma's, if you show up and you are like that huge guy on the bicycle in Friday, I will certainly bow down and make an attempt to become friends, same thing if you defeat me pretty quick and there is no point in going at you again. So basically I may be a pus s but I WILL STILL SHOW UP TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE . All that I really wanna know is why you feel the need to play with people, is it because you just think that everyone is as stupid as you? Obviously not, let's see if anyone ever responds to anything you ever say again. I am not an MA but I still feel disrespected when somebody is just completely thoughtless, whether they bog down a thread that I am posting on or just reading. I have sent many a sifu a pm saying your post was really cool and toouching cause I don't want to be like you and they pretty much always send one back saying thank you and I am always here to listen if you are seekign answers. That is what I have always thought of how true martial artists were. wHY THE HELL WOULD THEY TAKE THE TIME TO SAY THANK YOU. I don't know any of these people in real life but they have the same core values that my friends have. So like I said before, come on in here under a different name and start new, and I at least will certainly treat you with respect if you do the same for me.