Thread: Mirko Cro Cop training/highlight vid

Mirko Cro Cop training/highlight vid

"If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Leg power, that's what it is. lol

yah, i've had this one for almost 3 years now and i got an actual version if you wanna have it without dling it. Always gets me hype everytime i watch it.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

I'd say a little of both. It's not so much the structural speed as it is probably the timing. The guy's a horse man...hard to mount someone when they kick you off and have you fly halfway across the ring.
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

he kicks like a mule and he sets people up by blasting their ribs. eventually they get sick of havin their ribs cracked and drop their arms. His kick's also tricky coz he doesn't really turn his hips over.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

This is all wrong. High kicks don't work in a real fight.

Wrong.

By definition, anything can happen in reality. Therefore anything may or may not work in a real fight. There are no absolutes.

It may not be the smartest thing to attempt but who's to say it would NEVER work.

Also, he's a real stand up fighter. Most MMA guys aren't and they have tons of stand up weaknesses that he exploits thanks to his high level kickboxing experience. Though they'd probably do the same to him on the ground haha.

High kicks work plenty of times. If someone is finished by a kick, eight times out of ten it was a kick to the head. When your teacher told you that high kicks don't work, he lied.
    Last edited by metsubushi; 04-08-2006 at 08:58 PM.
    "Let your rapidity be that of the wind, your compactness that of the forest.
    In raiding and plundering be like fire, in immovability like a mountain.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu