Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword hotties

I was going to start with some TCEC sword hotties

But this came up. Gisele - the undisputed queen of our Celebrities studying martial arts? thread. She can have our cover any day.

Beat that, MightyB. Pun intended.

Gisele is kung-fu fighting! Brazilian beauty on guard with sword in hand for Instagram snap
    By Irving Oala
    PUBLISHED: 17:13 EST, 4 June 2013 | UPDATED: 01:39 EST, 5 June 2013

Gisele engages in a kung-fu workout, perhaps in a bid to maintain her supermodel figure.

Or maybe she is close to mastering the classic Far Eastern-style of self-defense so she is ready to protect herself.

Whatever the reason may be, the 32-year-old Brazilian supermodel and mother of two is learning some fighting techniques, judging by a picture posted to Instagram from her recent session at the Boston Kung-Fu Tai-Chi Club.
    Gisele is kung-fu fighting! Brazilian beauty posts picture of her playing with swords to Instagram

Kung-fu fighting: Gisele Bundchen, 32, posted a pic from one of her kung-fu works out to her Instagram feed on Tuesday

In the snap, Gisele stands on one leg, with her other leg bent so that her toe comes back and touches her thigh.

At the same time, the model sticks one arm up in the air, with her hand bent straight down at the wrist.

Gisele's other arm is pointed straight out and holding what appears to be real sword against another perpendicular blade, held by one of the uniformed Kung-Fu instructors who is squatting on the wooden floor of the club.

'����Everybody go Kung Fu fighting �� Todo mundo lutando Kung Fu ��,' she wrote with the picture.

A few days before, Gisele released the June cover of Vogue Italia, on which she is featured.

Model mom: Less than six months after giving birth to her second child, Gisele is once again gracing the covers of the finest fashion magazines in the world. The model recently posted this Vogue cover

'#vogueitalia by the amazing,' the cover girl wrote on her instagram, all mentioning all of those involved with the photo shoot.

She also has a spread in the June issue of Vogue Brazil.

After having her second child, daughter Vivian Lake, with 35-year-old husband Tom Brady in December of last year, Gisele has resumed her perfect figure in less than six months, partly through her rigorous kung-fu workouts and incredibly healthy eating habits.

She also espouses this philosophy while a woman is pregnant.

Back in 2010, Gisele boasted to Vogue about how she did yoga three days a week and kung-fu up until two weeks before her first child, son Benji, was born.

'I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals,' the model told the magazine.

Mother of two? A picture from Gisele's spread in Vogue Brazil's June 2013 issue

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2VMX0vp9k
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Victory is yours, I cede the day good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Does she give private lessons?
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

So you want a supermodel with a sword...

Cindy Crawford / Dragon Battle - (1986) :30 (Japan)

I challenge you to do better!!!

Marisa Lee Miller is an American model best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and her work for lingerie retailer Victoria's Secret

my pic actually shows a sword. i call pwnd

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

That was great until I saw the spandex
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Marisa Lee Miller is an American model best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and her work for lingerie retailer Victoria's Secret

my pic actually shows a sword. i call pwnd
    That's so like 15 pages ago Re-poster
    Gotta come up with something original when you play in this game!

Supermodels. Been there, done that.

We've already had Heidi Klum and Marisa Miller (with video) so Lucas must be penalized for a repost. Lucas, I had to search this entire glorious thread to find Marisa again. And then, I had to search it once more, just to be sure.

Man, this is a great thread.

Helena Christensen & Her Sword Sweetheart
    Posted: November 2, 2009 by Jenny Schafer

Helena Christensen and her 10-year-old son Mingus were spotted out for a walk in the windy West Village, New York City, on Saturday (October 31). Mingus looked excited to get Halloween night started as he carried a sword.

The 40-year-old Danish supermodel and Mingus’ father, Norman Reedus, split in 2003.
    A better photo of Helena, shirtless and swordless, just for good measure
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

**** it B. I cant even post here without reading the while thread now. Its too mega.

U win bro
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    **** it B. I cant even post here without reading the while thread now. Its too mega.

U win bro
    Actually I think Gene might be winning. He has an unfair advantage though - being that he could call on his ninjettes and say (in Captain Ron voice because Gene sounds like Captain Ron) "hey babe - how about we do a photo shoot for the magazine. Hold this sword."

You are a worthy adversary on this here thread, MightyB.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    because Gene sounds like Captain Ron
    Seriously? All these years, I've been trying to sound like Snake Plissken

"hey babe - how about we do a photo shoot for the magazine. Hold this sword."
    I have never dropped that line. I have never played that card. I have been sorely tempted to do so, and maybe some day I might, but for now, I try to keep the playing field fair.

On that note:

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Caught You!!!

This one's hot

You're getting as bad as Lucas with the reposts! Although I can't say much because all I got for today is some weird cosplay

At least she's wielding bacon!

Gotcha!...aw crap.

Bacon blade babe been done.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    And here's a beer can and bacon () blade babe in response to your nerdy cutie:
    The best thing about this thread is the fouls because you gotta review the whole thing to find the originals. That being said, and again in all fairness, I must concede a foul with the wet sword hottie above, as you beat me to her, MightyB.
    Fencers and Freaks -
    Two of the very best things in life.
    Ok, gotta dig deep now. Did we play these yet?

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

You're right, it's definitely getting more difficult to find fresh ones

Maybe you should commission new pics for the magazine... and you know, I can take photographs - a couple of mine will be in an upcoming regional Forbes... just saying

I'm finding way too much hentai doing these searches.
    Last edited by MightyB; 06-11-2013 at 06:24 AM.