Thread: Buy Jim Lin's stuff!

jim lin Guest

Buy Jim Lin's stuff!

Hello!

Some of you old-timers may remember me from way back when I used to post way too much and argue w/Sam Wiley all the time. Nice to see that a lot of you are still around.

In trying to simplify my life, I've decided to get rid of some stuff that I don't use / look at anymore. I'm putting all this KUNG-FU stuff on sale. There are movies, books, and instructional videos here. Most of the movies are ~50% off; most of the books are ~35% off.

All terms of payment and stuff are on the page.

I'll update the pages every time something sells.

So please, please, PLEASE help me get rid of this stuff! :D

Good to see that Robin, Sam, rogue, and some of the other old-timers are still around. Howsabout the Rev? He still up and kickin' it?

-J.

"There is no secret to martial arts mastery - there is only practice." - Sun Lu Tang

xingyiman Guest

Possibly interested in that Hsing-I book

Can you give me a run-down synopsis of the Hsing-I book by Douglas Hsieh? What does it cover, in terms of forms, combat applications, theory, etc?What are your opinions on the book(good or bad)? Thanks

jim lin Guest

No reviews...sorry

The very simple reason for this is that if I answer one request, I might have to review all of the books and vids. That's a lot of stuff to review.

I will give brief overviews of content, although I request that you go to amazon.com before or www.wle.com before you ask, since most of the stuff I'm selling is described there (for higher prices, though!).

-J.

"There is no secret to martial arts mastery - there is only practice." - Sun Lu Tang

jim lin Guest

Douglas Hsieh book

Hsing I Chuan by Douglas Hsieh

Covers: 5 Elements + 12 Animals + Applications + History

jim lin Guest

More on the Douglas Hsieh book

It also contains An Shen Pao (the famous two-man fighting form) and a 5 Elements two-man fighting form.