i will never miss a class simply because i don't feel like it. tonight i was considering not going because my energy has been low all week and i had a really lousy class monday. i forced myself to go and some **** finally clicked and i got my first two taps.

my first was against the guy who is about my size that i spoke about in my last thread. he hasn't been there since we rolled last and that actually taught me a lot about technique. as we are both noobs you could tell i learned a bit in the time he was gone and was able to relax while he tried to muscle stuff. ill not brag as i got him with a guillotine from the guard (noob cannon), but i was still happy.

the second was against the wrestler who always beats my ass real good. hes a lot stronger than i am, and explosive, and he just tosses me around every which way. tonight i had him in my guard and kept going for 3/4 guard and he would repeatedly pick me up and slam me on my back. not real hard to be a **** or anything, but hard enough to try and loosen up my legs. i decided to go for the triangle on one of my bounces and almost had it textbook. he tried to roll out and when it was said and done i ended up on top with the triangle still locked in applying pressure down and tapped him.

he subsequently beat my ass good the next time we rolled, but that does not take the wind out of my sails in the slightest. even when i got my ass beat i managed to dump him when he had full mount (granted that was his 5th match in a row and i was coming in fresh).

anyway .... im sorry i didn't listen to you mma fukers sooner. i love this sh1t.