Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i got my first two taps [/yay]

i got my first two taps [/yay]

i will never miss a class simply because i don't feel like it. tonight i was considering not going because my energy has been low all week and i had a really lousy class monday. i forced myself to go and some **** finally clicked and i got my first two taps.

my first was against the guy who is about my size that i spoke about in my last thread. he hasn't been there since we rolled last and that actually taught me a lot about technique. as we are both noobs you could tell i learned a bit in the time he was gone and was able to relax while he tried to muscle stuff. ill not brag as i got him with a guillotine from the guard (noob cannon), but i was still happy.

the second was against the wrestler who always beats my ass real good. hes a lot stronger than i am, and explosive, and he just tosses me around every which way. tonight i had him in my guard and kept going for 3/4 guard and he would repeatedly pick me up and slam me on my back. not real hard to be a **** or anything, but hard enough to try and loosen up my legs. i decided to go for the triangle on one of my bounces and almost had it textbook. he tried to roll out and when it was said and done i ended up on top with the triangle still locked in applying pressure down and tapped him.

he subsequently beat my ass good the next time we rolled, but that does not take the wind out of my sails in the slightest. even when i got my ass beat i managed to dump him when he had full mount (granted that was his 5th match in a row and i was coming in fresh).

anyway .... im sorry i didn't listen to you mma fukers sooner. i love this sh1t.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    anyway .... im sorry i didn't listen to you mma fukers sooner. i love this sh1t.

Congrats and I forgive you.

-MMA fuker
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

Congratulations

- 1/4th MMA fuker
    "Let your rapidity be that of the wind, your compactness that of the forest.
    In raiding and plundering be like fire, in immovability like a mountain.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." - Sun Tzu

nice

i hereby promise not to post in this forum until I am going to school, thanks retarded kid
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Awesome!....

You're not a Jedi until you sh1t yourself in class.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

thanks guys and im always glad to help jethro.

mk ... does that really happen? as many times as i have seen gas forcibly pushed out of someone i could definatley see it.
    where's my beer?

Not only does it happen, but it feels awesome!
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Wait, getting you **** pushed OUT or IN either way eww grose!

And a link to my all time favorite BJJ Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzdT-kerHac&search=BJJ

I did BJJ for a while, I could hold my own with with some green belts so...whatever.

I also got to roll with hot college chicks, so beat that!
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

gda -- you wouldn't have found out until your next checkup, but that wrestler secretly gave you the clap.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

good job. you should listen to us mma fukers more often.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan
    I did BJJ for a while, I could hold my own with with some green belts so...whatever.
    That's funny, because the Green belt in BJJ is for kids under 12.

Quote Originally Posted by rtb
    gda -- you wouldn't have found out until your next checkup, but that wrestler secretly gave you the clap.
    that was no secret.

Quote Originally Posted by sevenstar
    good job. you should listen to us mma fukers more often.
    i know i know.

Quote Originally Posted by shc
    I also got to roll with hot college chicks, so beat that!
    i had a 3 way with your mom and dad. i win.
    where's my beer?

Nice. Congrats!

That's funny, because the Green belt in BJJ is for kids under 12.
    That's right and I beat those little fukers GOOD!

Nah the school I went to had college students as green belts. The only one who kicked myass every time was about to be promoted to Blue.

See! http://pittmansbjj.com/FactsFAQ.htm AND bjj.org/a/people/pittman-klay.html
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE