Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bak sing CLF demo clips

Frank I've got a couple of videos of you from our last trips to San Fran all edited & ready to go. We were going to put them on Sifu's site, but you know how things went.
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Blog Entries
    can you email me a copy of it first for me to okay it?

i don't really mind, because regardless, i don't think i look for bad for a guy who was never going to walk again.

but some of the stuff may be chop suey, because i do that when i see cameras.

at your first SF gig with us, i think i dropped my stick. i was mad as hell because that was the first time i've ever dropped a weapon EVER! It was a rat tail stick my sifu just stuck in my hands and i wanted to use the other one. it was lop sided and it hit my leg and i dropped it. man was i ****ed.

hsk
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-23-2006 at 08:07 PM.

Excellent videos, thank you for posting them. In my experience it has been so rare to see Buk Sing footage on the Internet that it was really nice to see the hand forms on the video - how wonderful it would be to see more. Actually, the only Buk Sing I've seen before was a few seconds of Gei Bun Kuen (which I ended up watching many times on loop). Please do post any other clips that are available. I practise the Chan Family stuff and always find it awesome to see footage on other schools. Unfortunately (from the point of view of my curiosity), I haven't had the opportunity to see much of Buk Sing in motion.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm