Thread: Goodbye - I'm quitting Wing Chun! :S

Goodbye - I'm quitting Wing Chun! :S

Guys,

It has been a wonderful time. Fact is Wing Chun is too hard for me - I just suck at it. I'll be joining these guys:

http://www.hikuta.net/hikuta/hikuta_history.cfm

Hey buddha_fist you better not be quiting on me. I am coming back down cali in like a month.Thanks for the help with my training

Hey, I know who this is (Frankie). Glad to hear from you bud. Are you back home now? How was the last 4 weeks since I left ya...Glad to see your still alive bro, I respect what you did down there, it takes allot to do what you did..

James

Wow! That's Frankie Boy aka Kid-Canada! Kudos Dude! James' right! You've come a long way. Hope to see ya soon!

Hey James how you doin buddy. It was a pleasure meeting you down in cali hopefully we bump into each other again down in monterey park.The last 4 weeks was great, enjoyed my time and 65 pounds in total. You guys should of seen how shocked my family and friends were when they saw me . Well boys talk to you soo. tan sao into the fuk sao

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha_Fist
    Guys,

It has been a wonderful time. Fact is Wing Chun is too hard for me - I just suck at it. I'll be joining these guys:

http://www.hikuta.net/hikuta/hikuta_history.cfm
    This stuff always makes me lol . . . efficient and effective self defense . . . a martial art that is a science . . . that is an ancient secret . . . secretly passed down . . . by commando fighters . . . though its history can not be proven . . . not designed for sport but for real fighting . . . such that smaller weaker persons . . . including women . . . can easily defeat much larger and stronger opponents . . . including multiple opponents too . . . and it is easy to learn too . . . the ultimate self defense . . . lol . . . where have I heard this all before? . . . perhaps . . . and just perhaps . . . all these things are merely selling points . . . false claims . . . things to look out for . . . a sure sign one is being sold a load of goods . . . no . . . surely not . . . lol.

Sarcastic Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by ghostofwingchun
    This stuff always makes me lol . . . efficient and effective self defense . . . a martial art that is a science . . . that is an ancient secret . . . secretly passed down . . . by commando fighters . . . though its history can not be proven . . . not designed for sport but for real fighting . . . such that smaller weaker persons . . . including women . . . can easily defeat much larger and stronger opponents . . . including multiple opponents too . . . and it is easy to learn too . . . the ultimate self defense . . . lol . . . where have I heard this all before? . . . perhaps . . . and just perhaps . . . all these things are merely selling points . . . false claims . . . things to look out for . . . a sure sign one is being sold a load of goods . . . no . . . surely not . . . lol.

Sarcastic Ghost
    Worst of all, the website is filled with PayPal links so you can buy the secrete techniques online, and make them yours!

Some short quotes:

"One thing I make crystal clear in my courses is this: History is NOT an exact science! Never was and never will be. It is a field of study - where little can actually be proved or disproved."

"Hikuta hand and foot blows are delivered at super speed which is unblockable, with super force and can be fired from any position."

"Hikuta can also be more effective for self-defense than even a gun or knife."

"One skilled in Hikuta could literally defeat a motorcycle gang in less than 5 seconds. They could also instantly devastate a criminal armed with a knife or gun."

Who the heck created this website? A 10 year old?

Alright frank!

I like the link on the left side to Jungle Man Superhuman Endurance ill take two

I mean the dudes NAME is jack savage. you cant mess with a man whos got savage for a name!!!

[quote] Hi Friend!

This friend of mine, who was supposed to be a really tough guy, trained in a lot of martial arts, heck even didn't hesitate to spar with fighters like Rickson Gracie. He was in fantastic shape, even winning a strongman competition once. My friend was in a tough SWAT type paramilitary unit where every day was an exercise in SURVIVAL! And this friend -OK Ok, I know you probably figured it out by now! This person I'm referring to is not a friend at all, it is me.

Whatever the reason, I needed a solution. As an adult I became a member of a prestigious paramilitary unit who's daily activities might include slugging it out with mentally deranged or perhaps highly trained individuals armed to the teeth and fully willing to give up their life for a cause.[quote/]

judge for yourself