Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hypocrisy: David Jamieson's post

O,

As with many people, their mouth boxing skills have been overtrained to a point that their physical skills cannot catch up...

I like a few others have publically visible p e a c o c k feathers.

Respect to you O for demonstrating real old school wu de/mo duk.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Subitai
    Sonny Boy?

Me adolescent? Wow i'm glad i'm so young to you.

However, if I were that i'd be talkin' about your mama. What's a matter you don't touch hands with enough people to be able to control the situation?

I know I Mentioned you out of turn. I shouldn't have, but sorry for you. I'm feeling fiesty. I won't back down to you. Must be my young nature.

I don't feel like searching through old articles, Could you post up your old Similar to HSF style article again please?

Remember me? Please, from way back in the 90's? From "One" order? I highly doubt it? haha, I should be so honored to be remembered from just one phone order. You don't even know me untill now. Your just p issed.

You never had someone come to your door and want you to prove your kung fu? I thought you were the long established guy in your area? If you could see me now, you'd see i'm talking to you calmly. I know what I can and cannot do.

Calmly I say to you, if we ever meet. I'll bow respectfully and apologize to you if you are worth it.

I wonder how old school really you think you are?

Truely I feel bad that i'm unapologetic. But sorry you caught me in a bad mood. It happens.

"O"
    Has not much to do with being young...but immature. Backing down has nothing to do with it...again you demonstrate immaturity. To be mature, you would have to admit to having done wrong, guilty of bad mo duk and make a sincere apology. You do not wish to do that, thats fine...just shows who and what you are.

Look the article up if you want...it is on my site.

You are the one who said
    I’m fairly certain I was the one who shipped them to him back in the day.
    So you said it was you, so I spoke with a person who was rude...by you're own admission, that was you. You lacked control of the bad mood you were in that day. If you recant that it was not you...then it was someone else who was rude...but I doubt it from your posts here.

"Bow to me if I am worth it". Who are you to assess the worth of any human being. How arrogant.

One does not operate a Kwoon for 26 years, 10 of which have been in Chinatown as the Sifu for three Chinese organizations, without having people come to my door. Like I said I consider no challenge to be a 'friendly' challenge and I handle it accordingly. After 26 years, the door to my Kwoon is still open. Yes, I am old school.
    ...ask for Kam
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Fool me once, then shame on you. Fool me twice, then shame on me"

Blog Entries
    I know this is a complete turn around but I had a vision today,

I went fishing today and started to think about what would happen if I died?
    What regrets would I have? Further more, I am a religious man and thought to myself “ how I will attend church this Sunday knowing my Sin is pride”.

Finally I looked at your webpage and saw your pics and family. I also realized that you’re a family guy as well. Man, you might even be cool.

But for the sake of Pride, cause I turned on you for no reason I was not backing down.

Well I am now, more so for my own piece of mind but also to right a wrong.

I am sorry Wes.

As DJ mentioned other people questioning you or having cripes with you…I don’t know about that and I shouldn’t bother you about it. Your business is your own.

Ultimately who cares?

I’m such a dummy. It doesn’t matter how good of a fighter you are if you can’t conquer yourself.

I am trying to do that now. Again I’m sorry I brought you into it.

So bash away, dogg me and get your last licks in if you like.

At least I feel like I can step into church now w/o reservations.

Wow,
    “O”
    http://cykwoon.freewebspace.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Subitai

"O"..."Some people believe that you need to make another human being tap out to be a valid art. But I am constantly reminding them that I only have to defend myself and keep you from hurting me in order to Win."
    "O"..."The Hung Style practiced solely in methods of Antiquity would ultimately only be useful versus Similar skill sets"

Well, daaaaang...

Maybe we should all take up fishing. Or knitting.

GHD, if some one was rude on the phone at WLE, it was probably me. I was often rude on the phone. I was never that good at phone orders because I had little patience for customers telling me their life and lineage history.

Does this mean the flame war is over? Can we take up the HA issue on Hung Ga issue thread?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Good enough for me Subitai...I have no desire to dogg or flame your 6.

Gene

You...rude - naw!

Can take up the HA issue if you like.
    ...ask for Kam
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Fool me once, then shame on you. Fool me twice, then shame on me"

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    Maybe we should all take up fishing. Or knitting.

GHD, if some one was rude on the phone at WLE, it was probably me. I was often rude on the phone. I was never that good at phone orders because I had little patience for customers telling me their life and lineage history.

Does this mean the flame war is over? Can we take up the HA issue on Hung Ga issue thread?

"O" - one of these days, tea will be served, Im pretty certain. I really am not angry about it, nor am I indifferent, rolls like waves on water these things.

~G - The HA issue. That's a whole other keg of eggs isn't it. Your point on caldwells forum I responded to, but I can easily remake my statements regarding the HA in that thread if you would like to discuss/argue/ rant about it here instead. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Sure, let's take it up down south

If you're still game, let's take up the HA issue on our Hung Ga special discussion thread. Not much has been happening on that forum lately and it could use some lively debate. I'll meet ya down there.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I hae responded to the thread with my commentary on the issue and with commentary on the placement of the hells angels page.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Respect to "O" for being courageous and powerful enough to be vulnerable.
    Many people confuse surrender and the willingness to be open as weakness, rather it requires tremendous personal strength. (bows to "O")