Thread: Gene Ching

Gene Ching

Hello Gene!

I was confirming my teachers ( Sifu Cai Ying ) seminar information with the Taiji Legacy when I noticed that you were doing a seminar as well. I bring this up due to one of my post a few months ago on Shaolin Di Shu and archival History that my teacher has concerning the Southern Shaolin Temple Martial Arts. We are looking or should say, working on articles for publication. My question to you is, are you looking for Traditional info / techniques on Shaolin Di Shu and Ziranmen. My teacher was also a direct desciple of the Great Master Wan. He has a small Bio posted on the Taiji Legacy workshop page. He will also be doing a workshop on "Shaolin Di Shu - The sectret fighting arts of the Great Master Wu Mei".

If interested in future articles concerning these magnificent arts please look me and Sifu Cai up at the T. Legacy. We would very much like to talk with you.

Thank You.
    Sifu Ron Davenport

I would be delighted to meet with you and your shifu

I will be at Taiji Legacy this year and I will be leading a workshop of Research and Writing for the Martial Arts. If you are interested in submitting articles, I would encourage you to attend. If you can't make my workshop due to other scheduling commitments with TJL, you can still catch me at some point during the event and we can talk about possibilities. You'll find our submission guidelines here. Check them out beforehand because it may answer some questions for you. We are interested in Dishu and Ziranmen. I look forward to meeting you both in person.

My email is gene@kungfumagazine.com.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Gene,
    Thank you for your response. I will definitely try to catch up with you at the T.L. . I will be competing in like 8 events so time will be tricky. I do look forward to catching your workshop if time permits. I will also check out the submission guidelines. We are somewhat new to this type of media, lol. Learning how to use the right channels is very beneficial. Thank you for your time.

Sifu R. Davenport.