Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chi sim wing chun

chi sim wing chun

There's only one wing chun:"chi sim wing chun". It doesn't mean 'praising spring fist', but 'eternal spring fist'. His roots go back to shaolin. The first form is not 'siu nim tau', but 'wing chun keun also called 'sap jat keun'. Followed up with 'fa keun', saam paai fat' and 'jong keun'. The 'siu nim tau', 'cham kiu' and 'bieutze' are three parts of the 'wing chun keun' form. All the other wing chun in the world is comming from 'yip man' and is called 'yip man wing chun'. They don't have 'wing chun keun, fa keun, saam pai fat and jong keun'. They also don't have the foot work and are missing a lot of concepts (like: 'heaven, man and earth; space, energie and gravity'; push and pull').
    Last edited by young ho lee; 04-21-2006 at 03:25 AM.

Thanks...........

1 how long have you trained this. 2 where do you live 3 do you have any more info 4 pherhaps in the future you should word your statements better as not to offend because last time i checked there were many varients of wing chun just a observation.

It's his first post - and he's already a contender for BEST TROLL NEWCOMER.

Nice goin'...

Will the real wing chun please stand up...

"Oh I get it, it's very clever.

How's being clever working out for you?

Now a question of etiquette; as I pass… " - Tyler Durden

Quote Originally Posted by young ho lee
    All the other wing chun in the world is comming from 'yip man' and is called 'yip man wing chun'. They don't have 'wing chun keun, fa keun, saam pai fat and jong keun'. They also don't have the foot work and are missing a lot of concepts (like: 'heaven, man and earth; space, energie and gravity'; push and pull').
    I don't have footwork? Crap.

I can't push or pull? Crap.

And what the heck is "earth?"

This really sucks. I'm totally lost. Oh, well...at least I'm not alone.
    “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Friedrich Engels

Chi Sim

I have seen Chi Sim first hand and have to say that it looks to me like a combined system of Hung Kuen and Wing Chun. I practice a mainland style of Wing Chun the difference is that Chi Sim has no centerline. There Chi Sao is more like wrestling. There sensitivity mimics Tai Chi. Wing Chun has a distict hand that Chi Sim does not reflect.

Yawn...

Somebody got a beer?

And what the heck is "earth?"
    Heaven from the chest and above.
    Human in between the chest and the waist (hips).
    Earth consist of body portion below the waist (hips).
    Tony Jacobs

ng doh luk mun fa kin kwan

"...Therefore the truly great man dwells on what is real
    and not what is on the surface,
    On the fruit and not the flower.
    Therefore accept the one and reject the other. "

World Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun Kung Fu Association
    Southern Shaolin Kung Fu Global Discussion Forum

hook -check
    Line- check
    sinker -check

weak minded sheep -check
    Kool-Aid with secret special sauce[ making it seem better then other Kool-Aid yet still just as sugary sweet and bad for your teeth ] - check
    manual with pre programmed catch phrases and cut and paste sections for internet arguments [ entitled this is how we think ] - check
    silk suit , slippers , life time supply of red envelopes , and feel good speech buy some made up figure head'' who's f@rts can cure cancer '' letting you know you part of a special society [ really gives them the warm and fuzzy ] - check

pat on the back ,,,, no run on sonny boy and go tell your friends how smart you were for joining us and how lucky you were for us accepting you [ free marketing ploy from newly programmed clone ] - priceless
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Actually, Young is not really correct.... there truly is only ONE kung fu system.... it is called "Apple Fu".... it is the system that Adam used to snatch the apple from the tree when he was with Eve in the garden of Eden. All kung fu systems today are branched from that, and they are all missing tons of key factors that, sadly, have been lost over time.

What are we waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie
    ...life time supply of red envelopes , and feel good speech buy some made up figure head'' who's f@rts can cure cancer ''
    LMAO!!!

Ernie,

You know that you are just jealous that you haven’t received your secret decoder ring yet.

But I’m here to tell you that there's still hope for you!

If you act now you too can get the secrets of the universe for only $19.95!!!

But wait…there’s more…

Call in the next 108 minutes and we will throw in:
    The secret book that discloses the secret of the secrets…

But you must act now…operators are standing by…

And strangely the 108 minutes repeat themselves over and over throughout the day....

[QUOTE=GungFuHillbilly]LMAO!!!

Ernie,

You know that you are just jealous that you haven’t received your secret decoder ring yet.
    QUOTE]

F@ck you mean it's not in the cracker jack box , i got a garage full of them hoping to find that frigg'n ring

man that means my X-ray glasses are probably a sham to

I have just discovered the oldest Martial art in the whole world [[[[ Primal primitive Combat ]]] it makes all that shoalin junk look like a bunch of bald fruits in baggy clothes crappy shoes and gay belts !

all you need is a stick and a rock and some one to bash over the head while you grunt and scream

this must be the best Martial art in the whole world since it dates back so far !!!!!

but wait theres more

there is a special secret mathematical , spiritual and zoological formula that was finger painted on cave walls !!!

it pre dates the pyramids and explains how there were built !
    it depicts the path to enlightenment and flight !

all this fir a small yet substantial fee that will be deducted through out the rest of your life

if you are chosen as a closed cave disciple !!!!!!

excuse me while i go throw up
    Last edited by Ernie; 04-21-2006 at 04:44 PM.
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Quote Originally Posted by BetaSao
    Actually, Young is not really correct.... there truly is only ONE kung fu system.... it is called "Apple Fu".... it is the system that Adam used to snatch the apple from the tree when he was with Eve in the garden of Eden. All kung fu systems today are branched from that, and they are all missing tons of key factors that, sadly, have been lost over time.

Actually it was Eve who took the fruit from the tree, so Kung Fu WAS created by a woman