Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant train , going to jail

Ma_Xu_Zha Guest

Cant train , going to jail

I cant train right now, i am out on bail/appeal one year of jail cause i beat up my girlfriends (now ex) new man i caught her with and put a can of good old fashion bare knuckle fighting whip ass on him.

he fell hard at the first punch we went to the ground i got up and used punch down (taiji) and heel kick to face on him and he went to the hospital, i am in deep shieiet cause he broke a finger, had a shoe print on his forehead and a black eye. he wouldnt settle, i am really sorry, he shouldnt have played on my girl when he knew she had a man, but i player hater so i havve to go to anger amangement and AA meetings and a shrienk. i use a bagua chop to his neck also.

sucks i am scared i didnt like jail, some crazy mofo's in there, i am really a nice guy, the guy i fight was 6 foot 200lb i am 5'6 and 132. he shouldnt of macked on my girl.

Water Dragon Guest
    If they have the internet in jail, please post all relevant findings on the FEAR post.

Although there are many styles, they all depend on the strong beating the weak and the slow falling to the quick. These are not related to the power that must be learned -- Taiji Classics

TheBigToad Guest
    Well Ma, you can do a lot of meditation and standing qigong and build some self control and internal power in the processes, maybe long hours of San Ti stance training too. Just don't drop the soap or get punked out and you'll be fine.
    One tip is to strip maked, slather yourself in your own fecal matter(poo) and attack the biggest guy in there with intent to kill, You'll either be throw into solitary and out of reach and or everyone else will convinced YOUR the craziest MOFO in the joint.

razakdigital Guest

Ma - hang in there

Ma,

Bro I send my concern to you and I hope that everything works out. All I can say is to do your standing meditation and flow with the tao. Just breathe a lot and be calm...I know its hard because I get ****ed off on things too...just hang in there and hold your sanity....

wujidude Guest
    What, you want sympathy because you can't control your short fuse? Did the guy physically threaten you? No? Then you're a dick, plain and simple.

Work on your half-step beng quan, baby. That's what Guo Yun Shen did. Had a powerful technique when he came out, so the stories say.

Mojo Guest
    5'6" and 132 lbs ?
    Sounds like you'll be very popular. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have 4 words of advice for you...
    soap on a rope.
    :D

Jin Guest
    Mojo is a big meanie..man!

Ma, you'll be fine. Thinking of it as a lesson. ;)

Zhin Guest

Beating the new guy?

I am not going to say **** about jail, but think on this next time:

It takes two to party. If a guy is putting the moves on your girl, and you are sure she is *your* girl, then there's no need to worry.

And if she decides to slip and slide with the new guy, you have to find someone else, or find yourself on Jerry Springer.

Or worse, which is where you are now.

I'm not a big one for the pacificistic attitudes that come along with Martial Arts, but I do have a certain code of conduct. When I find out someone I been hanging with ain't living up to that code, I get new friends.

8stepsifu Guest
    I'm all for pacifist Buddah nature, livin like Jesus and being civilized, but there has to be a line that you won't let people cross. Being kind and civilized doesn't equal letting people walk all over you.

You going to jail, but your not going to jail a coward. The big question is did she want him or not? If she didn't and he persisted then he was treading where he didn't belong and deserved it.
    The boot to the face on the ground was excessive, Personally I would have hit him only as much as I needed to thrown him or joint lock him and make him aplogogise because I'm a softy.

Would this guy have tried the same thing in Iraq? Turkey? No, because they can and will hit to preserve honor. Something Americans are afraid to do these days. Its sad and it makes us weak, were not brutes anymore, but there has to be a point that you can't cross, boundries that you will fight to protect.

Of course simply having this attitude should be enough, if you had to hit him, then you didn't do it right in the first place. If your serious a simple look and well placed words will do plenty in the way of guarding your borders

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?

share kung fu vids....www.imesh.com

8stepsifu Guest
    I'm all for pacifist Buddah nature, livin like Jesus and being civilized, but there has to be a line that you won't let people cross. Being kind and civilized doesn't equal letting people walk all over you.

You going to jail, but your not going to jail a coward. The big question is did she want him or not? If she didn't and he persisted then he was treading where he didn't belong and deserved it.
    The boot to the face on the ground was excessive, Personally I would have hit him only as much as I needed to thrown him or joint lock him and make him aplogogise because I'm a softy.

Would this guy have tried the same thing in Iraq? Turkey? No, because they can and will hit to preserve honor. Something Americans are afraid to do these days. Its sad and it makes us weak, were not brutes anymore, but there has to be a point that you can't cross, boundries that you will fight to protect.

Of course simply having this attitude should be enough, if you had to hit him, then you didn't do it right in the first place. If your serious a simple look and well placed words will do plenty in the way of guarding your borders.

or simply be a better boyfrined....hint-breakfast in bed, massages, don't give her a reason to roam

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?

share kung fu vids....www.imesh.com

jacob360 Guest
    Are you going to county or state? I guess it doesn't matter because I don't know much about where you're from. I don't know if you need any advice, but just in case I'll throw in what I know.

The most important thing is respect. For **** sure don't be a little b*tch(I'm sure you know this), but at the same time don't act all tough. But be confident. It's a delicate balance, you don't wan't to come off as scared or brave. Don't talk about your fighting skill, or practice your forms, because someone might just want to test you. And don't think that if you beat someone up they'll leave you alone. If they like the way you fight they might f*ck with you even more. You might be able to practice once you get adjusted, know some people, etc.

It's sad but true, but everything is racial. That doesn't mean you can't be cool with everyone, but if something goes down that's how sh*t is in there.

From my guess, if you've got a year, you're probably going to county, and if you're going to county everyone has a release date and they're not looking to do anything to mess that up. There are exceptions though, and it depends on where you're at. My older brother, who's been in and out since the age of 14(now 34), said that if you can do a year of Los Angeles county, you can do five in almost any Cali State. Of course that's L.A., it might be a cake walk where you're at.

Just take the time to focus. Read as much as you can and do alot of bodyweight exercises(if they don't have weights). Hopefully they have a basketball court.

If you have any questions let me know.

Stay up man!

PEACE

[This message was edited by jacob360 on 04-04-01 at 08:22 PM.]

Sam Wiley Guest
    I really can't tell you how to handle yourself in jail, but I'm sure you'll be fine if you're going to county lock up and not prison. County, from what a couple of friends have told me (at least here in GA) is a cake walk.

I have to salute you, though. You left a boot print on his face! And that is not only cool but totally hilarious! I'll bet if you trade stories with the guys in your block, they'll laugh their asses off at that one. Man, it's like something out of a comic book. Remember the Phantom? He used to hit thugs with that skull ring of his and leave a permanent scar shaped like a skull on their chins!

Anyway, good luck, Ma. Hope to see you when you get out.

"I put forth my power and he was broken.
    I withdrew my power and he was ground into fine dust."

-Aleister Crowley, The Vision and the Voice

Qiman Guest
    **** in your pants and act crazy. Nobody will try and **** you with a pant full of ****.

Eight Diagram Boxer Guest

well ma

I don't know the whole story, but I can understand your reaction from what I know. You'll be fine in there, just be aware of everyone around you. You'll come out of this much stronger I'm sure. Peace

Knowing others is wisdom, Knowing the self is enlightenment- Lao Tzu

joedoe Guest
    Hate to sound like an arsehole, but if the guy didn't attack you then you shouldn't have beat him up.

However, I would hate to be locked up, so my sympathies are with you (especially since I know how it feels to be cheated on). Take care.

Guns don't kill people, I kill people