Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant train , going to jail

wisdom mind Guest

what dont kill jah will make i and i stronger

practice conditioning on the walls and foramrms on bars.......hold your head

Budokan Guest

The things guys do for pu$...

Leaving a bootprint on a guy's face is funny, no matter the circumstance. Kudos.

However, it sounds like your "girl" didn't think she belonged to you, did she?

Like one of the other guys said, you're gonna be a popular size in the slammer. Remember: don't drop that soap, and keep your a$$ to the wall...

Maybe next time, after a 6'10" 335 lb father-raper called "Mr. Humper" makes you his prison 'ho, you'll rethink your poor anger management skills, and work on improving them.

Good luck.

K. Mark Hoover

les paul Guest
    You must have beat the royal F#*K out of him if your going to lock up over this.

The "words of the day" for you is "self control"

unless.... you came home and found her a*s in the air and him riding it like he owned it!

Then maybe I'll understand...but it sounds like to me you just pimp stomped him real good..

I used to do that when I was "young.... dumb and full of cum" but, never to the point I did lock up for it. I got sued twice, but no jail.

I got a friend who did fed lock up he told me as long as you keep your mouth shut "you do fine when doing time."

I like the smear yourself in sh#* and act like a crazy mother Fuc#*r advice personnally...he he he

Ma_Xu_Zha Guest

I'll be fine i think

first when i was in jail to be bailed out, i did yi quan standing and felt like i did a days worth of taiji.

second, i have appealed and will be back in court with a different judge hopefully and will be working towards settlement with this guy and maybe move out of town or go away and make him sure i will stay away from him. i am over that biotch anyways and have a new girl that does that wushu shiet.

lastly, i dont think they will put me in jail as a first time offender. i have a lawyer psychologist, and character references that i am not normally like that but just ****ed about rude awakening that she seeing that guy. my friends say he was dumb to not see that coming anyways messing with a girl whos boyfriend does kung fu.

wisdom mind Guest

hold your head

and blaze one, outside of fairfax that is....

PlasticSquirrel Guest

hmmm....

don't practice xing-yi or taiji forms if you're going to prison. if you do bagua, you'll be okay, because no one knows what you're doing, and they'll think you're crazy.

if you do xing-yi or taiji, i would practice standing qigong that corresponds to your style.

you're not a jerk for beating the guy up, though. he probably deserved it.

wujidude Guest
    You are a jerk for beating the guy up, and you deserve to go to jail. I'm only sorry it isn't for life. Fact is, you woulda killed the motha****a if you could have. Fact is, any woman who woulda put up with his **** ain't worth your time. And the sad **** is, you're doing time for her. Bottom line . . . watch out who you mess with azzhole . . . you're the one responsible for your life, and people like you are why we have laws like the one that got you in jail. And if I ever see you, I'm gonna flatten you dude like there ain't no tomorrow. Writ that one down.

Ma_Xu_Zha Guest

wuji dude

you need to chill the fuc* out. your a pus*y a*ss hiding behind a computer anyways, you need to go beat someone up to feel better like i did, i do need to get the sheit beat out of me for all my karmic anger, but i aint going down that easy with out a fight, i probably know who you are cause i have suspicions.

Kevin Wallbridge Guest
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. I understand your rage, its something that I am easily capable of doing myself. Thats why I train internal martial arts, they are the only effective means that I've found to actually learn empowerment and restraint at the same time.

When you get sent to anger management try to look at it in terms of "how does this relate to my martial arts?" AA is also not a bad idea if alcohol was at all a factor in your... enthusiastic applications.

I have to agree with those that have questioned whether she was worth it. If your are worth anything to yourself, forget about having a relationship of any depth with someone that you can't trust. There are plenty of goddesses out there, find one with integrity.

Take care friend

"The heart of the study of boxing is to have natural instinct resemble the dragon" Wang Xiangzai

wujidude Guest
    Great post, Kevin . . . good advice and to-the-point. I especially like the part about relating this incident to martial arts practice. We're all in these arts for specific reasons . . . and in my experience seldom use the arts outside of where we train. So when they erupt in real life, on the street or in the home . . . well it's a good time to check in on whether our martial arts practice actually fits with the reason(s) we're doing it.

Hey Ma, don't worry about me (not that you were ever worried). I was just venting . . . had a good friend taken down by some guy's sudden rage, totally misplaced and mistaken burst of anger. I know personally of other instances where rage connected with a weapon (gun, knife) and the consequences to the victim were a lot more serious . . . and the whole g__dam__ thing was a mistake.

Just out of curiosity . . . how many of the people contributing to this thread have actually experienced local jail or state/federal penitentiary time? Sounds like maybe some have worked as correctional officers . . . but how many have actually been inmates doing time? Prison ain't like what you see in the movies.

razakdigital Guest

Ma_Xu_Zha - reflect on the good

Ma - look at this as a blessing -

You learn to calm down (you have no choice)

You know where you don't want to be ever again (jail)

You learn that you are good with your martial arts ( I know this might sound twisted to some people but this is reality)

I don't know you so I can't judge you but what I do is that you are a situation now that you can't help and you need to get the most out of it. (positive)

Lastly this is a perfect time to see if all your Chi Gung training will help you in this time of confusion...

"As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake
    the world... as in being able to remake ourselves."

Buddhist Expression

...It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self- defense, I call it intelligence.
    Malcolm X

Ma_Xu_Zha Guest

back to zen

i need to get back to zen life cause i was very peaceful before.

virus fist Guest
    MA.

Now you know what the most powerfull weapon in the universe can do with your head(both of them).

Remember the master that created monkey KF, when he was in jail he could see the monkeys fight outside his cell and this helped him develop his style.

Well,considering the enviroment that you will be exposed to,and your MA experience,besides training Zen,I will sugest you work on some kind of Iron-Butt Chi Kung in the short term it will be healthier.

Just walk like a cop and you will be fine.

VF

ddh Guest

play it cool

Sorry to hear about the beef! Good advice on this forum about jail time and atitude. Not practicing is in front of others in jail presents a good opportunity to do some sitting meditation. Good luck

SanHeChuan Guest
    just dont get shanked in the back ;)

Civilize the mind but make savage the body