Thread: Celebrities studying martial arts?

Hybrid View

Angelina Jolie has dieted herself into a condition wherein her arm would snap like a toothpick the first time she tried to hit something.

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

I can't believe I ever thought she was attractive. Gah.

Was she thicker in her older movies? I sure hope so because her current stick figure is creepin' me out.

Angeling has never been my cup-of-tea, not enough ass and way to prone to being a "home wrecker".
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

back in the day she did have that nice figure but now its like wth... she's just a pair of lips.

It seemed like she had a little more muscle and curves on her frame back in the "Tomb Raider" era, but in the past few years she has just been shrinking away into a skeleton.

I really can't take some of these female movie/TV stars seriously when they talk about training martial arts, and yet they are so emaciated that they look like they don't have the strength to lift a six-pack of Diet Coke without help.

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

Quote Originally Posted by Taryn P. View Post
    It seemed like she had a little more muscle and curves on her frame back in the "Tomb Raider" era, but in the past few years she has just been shrinking away into a skeleton.

I really can't take some of these female movie/TV stars seriously when they talk about training martial arts, and yet they are so emaciated that they look like they don't have the strength to lift a six-pack of Diet Coke without help.
    She was "enhanced" for those movies...
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Angeling has never been my cup-of-tea, not enough ass and way to prone to being a "home wrecker".
    I agree with her being too skiny, not enough bootay, add terrible acting with the worst effected accents in the biz. Did I mention her lips always looked chapped?

Piper Perabo is delish...
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost