Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrities studying martial arts?

Celebrities studying martial arts?

name all the celebrities that studies or have studied MA before?

chad mcqueen, wes snipes, matt damon, van damme, sammo hung, jackie chan, billy zabka, billy blanks, don wilson, brian genesse, sarah michelle gellar - the list is literally endless - why are you asking?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

adrian paul, joy bisco, ralph macchio
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

just curious

Thumbs up

Jim Carrey-BJJ.

Does not make a lot of sense to name the celebrities known for their screen MA.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Originally posted by Shaolin Dude
    just curious

Who's that actor?...maybe he's a TV star or something.
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

Here ya' go freaknasty. Browse till your eyeballs fall out.
    http://martialarts.about.com/cs/actorsandactress/
    -Mr.Binx

"I think therefore I think I am."

I have read somewhere that Lucy Liu does Silat and Kali... Wonder if its true

Originally posted by Former castleva
    Jim Carrey-BJJ.

Does not make a lot of sense to name the celebrities known for their screen MA.
    sure it does, as they had to train, either before or during what they filmed, and may still do it after.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

elvis presley

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

SevenStar, you missed Jet Li and Steven Seagal (omg)!
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

James Cagney. Showed his skill in one of his movies too. saw a clip on TV.

Vladimir Putin and the late Yves Klein
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 02-08-2003 at 02:39 PM.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I have a feeling

that Michael jackson did some Chinese style.

out of all the celebs that do martial arts, i feel that wesley snipes has shown the most improvement. it's like, when passenger 57 came out he looked phony back in those days. his latest movies like blade 1 and blade 2 (definetly B2) show that he's actually committed some time to his MA practicing (and gotten off the drugs i hope). i think it was when i saw money train that i saw the first sign of a decent fight scene with him. he is by no means the best fighter in hollywood, but pretty good. he recently helped organize/host a big tv program commemorating the world's best martial artists.