Weapons
    Special Weapons
    Chi Sau
    Internal Forms
    Continuous Sparring
    Two-Man Sets

More Soon!

Other Information:
    This tournament is sanctioned by the newly formed Chinese & Foreign Jow Ga (Chau Ka) Martial Arts Federation LTD. , Headquarters Hong Kong China.

GENERAL INFORMATION:
    Email - 5TigersTournament@jowtigers.com
    410-992-6673

SIFUS OR INSTRUCTORS interested in judging, please contact
    Derek Johnson:
    Email - Jowga1@verizon.net or
    410-992-6673

Are there going to be fire-breathing dragons this year??? I saw the pics and they were cool!!!
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Hey, I think you know my Shifu, Sean Marshall at Jing Ying. I'll probably see you at the tournament. I don't know if I'll compete in anything, but I'll most likely be there anyway.

Green cloud CLF:
    although everything went well, i think the college would prefer no fire this year we are working on something that may require the assistance of the local fire department though.

Jun Fan:
    yes sir, your Sifu and i go way back to the NACMAF. As a matter of fact i just talked to him a few days ago. he's one of the best Northern Sifus out there.

regards
    Tai Lik

Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Lik
    he's one of the best Northern Sifus out there.
    I'm pretty happy with him.

Sifu Sean Marshall is a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu
    Sifu Sean Marshall is a good guy.

You know him too? Cool!

greetings Sifu Tai Lik, We are looking foward to attending this year,last years tourney was great. see you there. Sifu Kaparos

Jun Fan,

Yes, I know your Sifu. We both used to compete together (different divisions, North/South) back in the days of NACMAF.

Check this out!

Left to Right: Sifu David Ross, Sifu Sean Marshall, Sifu Michael Parrella (me), Grandmaster Chan Tai-San.

This was in the tea gardens in San Fransisco, in 1990 I believe.

Tell your Sifu that I said, "Hi" and I restored the pics he sent me awhile ago. I will send them back to him..minus all the scratches and stuff.

Jun Fan,

Yes, I know your Sifu. We both used to compete together (different divisions, North/South) back in the days of NACMAF.

Check this out!

Left to Right: Sifu David Ross, Sifu Sean Marshall, Sifu Michael Parrella (me), Grandmaster Chan Tai-San.

Tell your Sifu that I said, "Hi" and I restored the pics he sent me awhile ago. I will send them back to him..minus all the scratches and stuff.

Very cool! He'll love to see this I'm sure. I'll be sure to tell him you said "Hi".

That pic is from before he grew the dreads.
    Last edited by Jun Fan; 03-30-2006 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud
    greetings Sifu Tai Lik, We are looking foward to attending this year,last years tourney was great. see you there. Sifu Kaparos
    Sifu Kaparos, your advice and support are sincerely appreciated. I hope to talk to you this week.

Tai lik

Sifu Tai-Lik,

I would like to attend your tournament with my schools. Can you send me out an info packet? Do you have any posters promoting the event? We have about 40-50 students that I know of who are planning on attending, and we're preparing a small team (15 people or so) for the competition. I've heard nothing but great stuff regarding your tourny, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Jun Fan,

Check this out!

Shifu Marshall says "Hi" back.

He was very excited to see that picture. He started telling stories about competing "back in the day". He also talked a lot about your Master. Sounds like he was a very interesting guy.

Sifu Tai-Lik,

I would like to attend your tournament with my schools. Can you send me out an info packet? Do you have any posters promoting the event? We have about 40-50 students that I know of who are planning on attending, and we're preparing a small team (15 people or so) for the competition. I've heard nothing but great stuff regarding your tourny, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Hey Sifu Parella

Thank you sir. we definitely appreciate your support. I will certainly have a packet sent to your school.

i just got off the phone with Sifu Deric Mims and he says to say hello to you, Gus, Steve, and David. He'll be a the tourny as well.

regards
    Tai Lik

Tournament Schedule

8am Registration Opens
    8:30 Tai Chi (Empty Hand, Weapons & Push Hands)
    9:00 Judges Meeting for Sparring
    9:45 Registration Closes
    10:00 Opening Ceremony Begins
    10:30 Sparring Begins
    TBA - Forms, Weapons, Chi Sao, Special Divisions