Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Bodyguard Kung Fu, Tai Chi.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Even if his students do well sparring with what they learn in tournaments, and his Iron Palm is good, why would anyone want to put up with that twisted convoluted world he creates? You'd never know what was real, and hat he just made up.
    A point, for sure.

I'm not going to defend his marketing approach.

Whatever he calls his martial arts, there is some effectiveness there.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Whatever he calls his martial arts, there is some effectiveness there.

Reply]
    Even so, and especially so, that being the case, why make up all these bizzarro fairy tales, and made up ranks, and credentials, and why exaggerate the experiance he does have to such rediculous purportions? Why not just teach what he was taught?

There is no dishonor in teaching Chao style Hsing Y, Bagua and Taiji Quan. They are more modern and obscour versions of said arts, but still good systems.

Why was he teaching ChinWoo sets before, and "Pretending" they were external Tai Tzu, when they were clearly Chin woo forms?

Why "Pretend" he's actually part of Chin Woo, when in fact he isn't, and hasn't been since the early to mid 80's, if at all? THEN, why tak it a huge step further and pretend he's the "Head" of Chin Woo? Ditto for Won Ark Wey's line?

He'd be a respected artist if he just taught what he was taught, and was honest about what it was, and where it came from. If his students can walk the walk in competition, that is all he needs.

Now, he's a laughing stock to all the Chinese community, and a thief, crook, liear and con artists to all the newbies that are experiancing Chinese martial arts for the first time.

He makes ALL of us look bad with his rediculous claims, clownish behavior.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 04-27-2006 at 07:59 AM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Exclamation Exposure of Royal Dragon Fraud

In regards to Royal Dragon.

We thought you were not even participating in martial arts any longer. Due to the fact that you have been exposed several times as being a complete fraud.

First, John Lencioni from Chicago. You said you have studied from Karate instructor Steven Abbate. He said you only had a few lessons, not enough to be anything. He hardly remembered you.

Second, you paid Edgar Livingston money over the weekend to recievce a yellow belt. Livingston bought several tapes from Sifu Kash, not enough to qualify him in as an instructor.

Third, when you inducted Gus Rubio to help you on your smear campaign against Sifu Kash, Wei Wu exposed him in Inside Kung Fu magazine as being fraud. The magazine editorials are proof. Wei Wu will expose you also in the letters to the editor of the magazines.

Third, you started an Emperor's Long fist homepage with NO AUTHORITY OR CREDENTIALS at all.

What do we have to say to let the public know that you are a total fraud and liar?

Sifu Kash can back up all his knowledge with signed and sealed credentials and forty years of experience. What do you have? What standing do you have in the Chinese community?

I like how you do Chinese martial arts with bare feet, only karate does that, not real kung fu. You sure have a trim body for a martial artist. Those flabby arms prove that you have been doing proper training like an 80 year old woman.

There is nothing else to tell you, this is for the benefit of the general public.
    But I just want you to know, you have ****ed off al lot of people!

Signed,
    A real disciple of a real authentic Grandmaster of Kung Fu.
    Kung Fu Goat
    Last edited by kung fu goat; 04-27-2006 at 09:13 AM.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    RD, like I said, I wasn't defending his marketing. Just making a statement that irrelevent of the marketing, he's got skill and can transmit that skill.

This is all been 'round before. KFG, it seemed as if you were a newer student but now it seems as if maybe you aren't. No matter what the truth is, posting here about the program is only going to stir negative criticism about Sifu Kash. You won't be able to succesfully argue against that criticism in this venue. So, you might think about what your actions are doing versus what you maybe hoped to do.

IMHO, if Sifu Kash is going to start bringing students to tournaments then the proof will be in their success there.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu goat

Third, when you inducted Gus Rubio to help you on your smear campaign against Sifu Kash, Wei Wu exposed him in Inside Kung Fu magazine as being fraud. The magazine editorials are proof.
    Have to step in here....

1) Gus Rubio is as legit as they come, PERIOD. Not to mention, you'd never have the balls to call him a "fraud" to his face.

2) Letters written to Inside Kung Fu do not constitute "editorials" are worth pretty much NOTHING... you can wip your butt with them pretty much. Anyone can write antything and if it's controversial Dave Cater will print it.

3) Since you want to go there, let's go there regarding Kash... for years he wrote letters to Chan Tai San. Since he wrote them in English and Sifu Chan didn't speak English, I got handed them. The letters are strong testimony to what Kash is about

Kash claimed to have learned Lama and Hop Ga from Ark Wong. Ark Wong never taught those systems obviously. Kash claimed that Ark Wong simply "forgot" to certify him in those systems and wanted Chan Tai San to do him a "favor" and give him a certificate.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

First, John Lencioni from Chicago. You said you have studied from Karate instructor Steven Abbate. He said you only had a few lessons, not enough to be anything. He hardly remembered you.

Reply]
    I allways stated about 6-9months.....back in like 1993 or so...your point?

>>Second, you paid Edgar Livingston money over the weekend to recievce a yellow belt. Livingston bought several tapes from Sifu Kash, not enough to qualify him in as an instructor.

Reply]
    Of course Livingston's certs as the number TWO man in Cloud Forest in the early 90's means nothing I suppose.

>>Third, when you inducted Gus Rubio to help you on your smear campaign against Sifu Kash, Wei Wu exposed him in Inside Kung Fu magazine as being fraud. The magazine editorials are proof. Wei Wu will expose you also in the letters to the editor of the magazines.

Reply]
    LOL!! I never inducted Rubio into anything. infact, i have never even spoken to the man.

>>Third, you started an Emperor's Long fist homepage with NO AUTHORITY OR CREDENTIALS at all.

Reply]
    I need authority to start a web page? Who are you to question me about a web page dedicated to researching a martial art? No one needs authority from anyone to do that, who do you knobs think you are anyway?

Follow the circus clown, follow him with all your dedication!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

You sure have a trim body for a martial artist. Those flabby arms prove that you have been doing proper training like an 80 year old woman.

Reply]
    LOL!!! did you even pay any attention to my avatar?

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    You sure have a trim body for a martial artist. Those flabby arms prove that you have been doing proper training like an 80 year old woman.

Reply]
    LOL!!! did you even pay any attention to my avatar?
    D@mn what a fat a$$! I mean, jeez, how can you even get into such a low stance with all that poor training?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymus
    D@mn what a fat a$$! I mean, jeez, how can you even get into such a low stance with all that poor training?

That is a pretty awesome low stance. Most people don't have the leg strength to pull something like that off.

RD's been pretty darn honest compared to a lot of people out there. He's never set himself up as a grandmaster, and has allways been upfront as to where his kungfu comes from. He admits to learning things off of videos, and enjoys researching his favorite art... he's never sent out random lawsuit threats to people over the internet (I still don't know how I got targeted for that ). He also isn't trying to con people with some lame uber expensive fake wudang decipleship program.

dude, you've got some serious flaws in your argument...

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu goat
    In regards to Royal Dragon.

We thought you were not even participating in martial arts any longer. Due to the fact that you have been exposed several times as being a complete fraud.
    Such a fraud that people still pay more attention to Shaolin Do and Temple Kung Fu? I'm no expert on RD, nor this issue you speak of, but honestly if he was exposed to be such a sham so many times, I think there would of been more discussion about it on this board... unless I missed some threads?

Uh.. I didn't know he claimed to be certified in anything in this art.. Like I said, I'm not expert on the man, but what I do know of him... he's always talkin about Tai Tzu...

Third, when you inducted Gus Rubio to help you on your smear campaign against Sifu Kash, Wei Wu exposed him in Inside Kung Fu magazine as being fraud. The magazine editorials are proof. Wei Wu will expose you also in the letters to the editor of the magazines.
    Having something published in IKF doesn't make it fact. I could write about a lot of things, really. Doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about.

Third, you started an Emperor's Long fist homepage with NO AUTHORITY OR CREDENTIALS at all.
    You gotta be certified to start a web page on an art?

What do we have to say to let the public know that you are a total fraud and liar?
    I would say a good start is staying away from the disinformation tactics. Second would be proving wrong the claims made before mine.

I like how you do Chinese martial arts with bare feet, only karate does that, not real kung fu.
    I better inform my masters that I am not a true CMA now since I often train in bare feet.

How is this relevant in any way to his claims?
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    RD's been pretty darn honest compared to a lot of people out there. He's never set himself up as a grandmaster, and has allways been upfront as to where his kungfu comes from. He admits to learning things off of videos, and enjoys researching his favorite art... he's never sent out random lawsuit threats to people over the internet (I still don't know how I got targeted for that ). He also isn't trying to con people with some lame uber expensive fake wudang decipleship program.
    That's always been my understanding.

I've met RD in person. Reguardless of how effective or ineffective his kungfu or personal training methods may be, he has never misrepresented himself. I don't even think he has students to misrepresent to.

I don't want to make any negative comments about Kash. I will only say that any certification or degree is only as good as the orginization backing it.

If you search the archives you will find posts made by me revealing my personal feelings about this particular org. years ago. Those are my personal feelings and have nothing to do with my sifu or his association.
    Hung Sing Martial Arts Association
    Self Protection, Self Confidence, Physical Fitness
    www.HungSingChoyLayFut.com

Martial Arts Training and fitness Blog
    http://hungsingmartialarts.blogspot.com/

i dont know anything about this stuff. i have never met any of you and really have nothing significant to contribute to this but i wanted to say two things.

1. I study TCMA. I am a student at Tai Yim's Hung Fut school. (Shameless Promotion Coming in 3...2...1...) and i recommend to any of you looking for an amazing school in the DC metro area to consider tai yim kungfu for all of your kungfu fighting needs. Tell them steve g. sent you (i love referral programs).

the reason i even mention that (aside from shameless promoting) is that i know how respected GM Tai Yim is in the martial arts community. and deservedly so. he's awesome. and he encourages us to spar without shoes. so to say that no TCMA or CMA or whatever you said practice in barefeet is not true.

2. i know this probably wont happen but in the off hand chance this turns into a literal knock down drag out bout of fisticuffs (i cant spell) would you two be kind enough to record it and post it in this thread?
    though i know it won't come to that. its been a pretty civil battle thus far but a guy can hope can't he?

"What the hell can you learn in 3 years? ok, a fair amount most places
    but not freakin' 'grand googlygookai mastership'" - Oso

Ssshhhhhhh, Don't Say Chao!!!

CHAO!!!!! Look David, I'm saying CHAO!!!!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does he say these things then, if he is such a great guy? That is slander. Seems to me like he is instigating and wants attention. How does the Great RD know that Sifu Kash is fabricating his signed, sealed credentials? How does Sifu fabricate pictures of him and his teachers? How does Sifu forge authentic written genealogies placing him to inherit certain styles? How does RD, who claims to be nothing, knows not the secret way a Grandmaster can teach, think that a student can not learn from a Grandmaster the complete art in three years? How does he know this and why does he claim it can not happen? What teacher did RD study "Chao family tai chi", which is really tai tzu chang chuan?

If Sifu, the inheritor and Grandmaster of the style, wants to certify you as a master he has every right.