Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Bodyguard Kung Fu, Tai Chi.

Why does he say these things then, if he is such a great guy? That is slander.
    What are you smoking? Saying "Ssshhhhhhh, Don't Say Chao!!!" and "CHAO!!!!! Look David, I'm saying CHAO!!!!!!!" is not slander... the other item you quoted is a quote from someone else (hence the quotation marks and the other person's name, smart guy). It's reference to something stupid that David Kash did over the internet. He uses lawsuit threats to try and frighten people, like a coward. This quote had something to do with suing over saying the name Chao... I don't remember what it was exactly, but it was pretty idiotic. To someone not in on the joke of course, it would apear to be crazyman rantings.

What teacher did RD study "Chao family tai chi", which is really tai tzu chang chuan?
    Or maybe it's the other way around... YOU'RE the one here with a credibility problem

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc
    Anyone can write antything and if it's controversial Dave Cater will print it.
    Dave Cater, Don't make me laugh. You wonder why IFK has been such a crappy magazine. At least he printed the rebuttle letters. (yes, there were rebuttal letters. Did you read them,KfG?) Gus Rubio a Fraud........... LOL! what a laugh. You'd have an easier time proving air isn't real or that Martin Luther King was white.

Parroting some twisted psuedologic as gospel truth is a sign of mental instability. I suppose if he told his students that God was a three horned bullfrog named George, they would probably go with it.

Its useless to argue with the brainwashed/unwashed students of DK. Especially if they have attained some rank. That would just suck for them.

Doing well in tourney doesn't mean anything. Point fighting bwahahahahahahaha

TTzCC has MANY different branches. Most of them are EXTERNAL. And, NONE of them resemble what he does. Shaolin Inc had an entire documentary on the subject covering TTzCC from all over China, Northern Central and Southern. None of it was tai chi.

So he may know something. What exactly? I don't know.

I'm still waiting for his certified* letter stating his lineage as the king of france.

Whats amazing to me is that this guy has been called on so many of his scams its pathetic to see he has students at all. Talk about a cult of personality. He doesn't have one lineage or organization that isn't in dispute with him over legitimacy.

*I just love that word said in a southern accent. sir- tee- fahyed.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Doing well in tourney doesn't mean anything. Point fighting bwahahahahahahaha
    all I'm saying is that his guys looked better than the majority of people at the event. they moved and fought the way they had been taught and won. in your average run of the mill 'kung fu tourney' you generally don't see that.

and, yes, KFG, the quote about ''grand googlygookai ship'' was me, not RD.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

What teacher did RD study "Chao family tai chi", which is really tai tzu chang chuan?

Reply]
    Actually, Tai Tzu Chang Chuan is not in anyway, shape or form looking like a modern Yang style from....which is exactly what Chao Taiji Quan is. This is one of MANY disputes everyone has with Kash. He's pretending his Tai Chi, is some sort of ancient 1000+ year old long fist art, when it is CLEARLY a modern Yang style derivitive.

Anyone who has seen real Tai Tzu, in person, or other wise, and has also seen Yang style Tai Chi can pretty easily see they are not the same.

Seriously, would you like to burst your little brainwashed safety bubble? Do this, go buy a bunch of Chen Man Ching books and videos, or cheap yang style vcd's, and compare them to the 37 (reacently renamed to 36) Chao family form. [EDIT] just a hint, the first NINE moves of the Chao set are identical to Chen Man Chings 37 move Yang style Tai Chi form.

THEN, go buy a bunch of cheap Tai Tzu Chang Chuan vcd's. Compare THAT to the 36/37 Chao Tai Chi form and also the Yang stuff.

once you have done that, and seen for yourself, you may repent by standing in the corner facing the wall, hold horse stance for 3 hours, and then apologise for your rediculus behavior.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 04-27-2006 at 08:34 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

all I'm saying is that his guys looked better than the majority of people at the event. they moved and fought the way they had been taught and won. in your average run of the mill 'kung fu tourney' you generally don't see that.

Reply]
    See, this is what i don't get about the guy, he obviously has something going for him, why not promote hiself on his actual merits, instead of making up all sorts of clownish lies all the time?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

TTzCC has MANY different branches. Most of them are EXTERNAL. And, NONE of them resemble what he does. Shaolin Inc had an entire documentary on the subject covering TTzCC from all over China, Northern Central and Southern. None of it was tai chi.

Reply]
    Actually, even the INTERNAL Tai Tzu looks like the external, it's just done with internal mechanics and presents itself a bit softer. The forms are still the same as the external though, and you could perform them either way. There is no modern Yang style Tai Chi looking set anywhere in Tai tzu...they are totally different flavors.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Abel, you do realize I said something POSTIVE about Gus Rubio? I actually supported him?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

For $160k I would expect a fair maiden to go with the 3 years of training - to wash, massage and maintain my vessel after a hard days training.
    With particular attention to the dragon's pearls and jade pillar.
    Last edited by Blacktiger; 04-28-2006 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu goat
    "What the hell can you learn in 3 years? ok, a fair amount most places
    but not freakin' 'grand googlygookai mastership'" - Oso

Ssshhhhhhh, Don't Say Chao!!!

CHAO!!!!! Look David, I'm saying CHAO!!!!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does he say these things then, if he is such a great guy? That is slander.

As J. Jonah Jameison says: "That is not slander. When it's in print it's libel."

That aside RD is not committing libel with these comments.

Kash really did threaten to sue him for mentioning the name Chao in online posts. All RD has done is quote Oso (and I'm sure that Oso will back up that he did in fact say those things) and then take a poke at Kash for threating completely baseless lawsuits. You don't really have a leg to stand on here goat.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

lkfmdc,
    I'm sure he did, also, thanks for the imput, and sharing your experiances. It realy helps!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Crushing Fist
    is this Baji?

sounds like it

Nah this isn't baji... this is a PT Barnum moment...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc
    Abel, you do realize I said something POSTIVE about Gus Rubio? I actually supported him?

Dave,

I wasn't addressing you. I know you got my back, G. This is all directed at KFgoatse.

Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    [I]That i don't get about the guy, he obviously has something going for him, why not promote hiself on his actual merits, instead of making up all sorts of clownish lies all the time?
    Because even though he may know 5 animal. Its not enough just to be a an instructor. He has to be the outright ruler of it. Without the prestige factor he can't sell an inheritance of lineage. The people that bank on him not only want to be in the line, they want to be at the head. They want to pretend that they are next in line to the throne.

You are correct. The whole thing reeks of miniahcale, mental instability t me though.

If they really wanted to be at, or near the top, they should seek out the real seniors of said masters.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    If they really wanted to be at, or near the top, they should seek out the real seniors of said masters.
    Why? When they can get the whole kit and kabootle in 3 years without having to spend a lifetime working toward it. Would you like liberty fries with that?