Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Bodyguard Kung Fu, Tai Chi.

Thumbs up Royal Bodyguard Kung Fu, Tai Chi.

I must post this from personal experience. This is a course offered by my Sifu. This is the most externally powerful Kung Fu I have ever felt. It is so soft then explodes into the opponent. I just thought I had to tell everyone what it is so hopefully you can come join also.

Royal Bodyguard
    Guaranteed Certified Master’s Degree
    Course
    Local Class held on
    Monday & Wednesday 5:30 to 7:30 P.M.
    (Time is subject to change)
    By Invitation Only

This course is a two year professional program that leads to the Fourth Degree Sash-Black Belt, Master Expert Level

Course Cost: Monthly Tuition: $500.00
    Term agreement course is 2 years $12000.00 total
    This system was formerly taught only to the Royal Bodyguards of the Emperor of the Tang Dynasty. Taoist Priests developed this system to be higher than any other style of martial arts for protection of the Emperor.

The graduates of this course will be able to teach and open their own School. They will also have royal rank and military titles of Baronet, (Zong Nan Jue) and Chuan Lu, (metropolitan military examination titles that were issued from the former Han Lin Imperial Academy in Beijing) now issued by the International Theological College, Department of Taoist Studies in conjunction with the Jin Shi Kuo Su Academy and the International Martial Arts Federation, China. This course is not for the “faint of heart”…. It is more intense and difficult than the US Military Special Forces training. This is the highest level of Martial Arts instruction under the famed, rare and coveted Taoist Natural Fist available only through this Teacher.

Also included are Five (5) levels of the internal Iron Palm at no extra charge or fee. Plus much more.

Course is taught by former Taoist Priest, Abbot Hop Jen, with 40 years of experience, eleven years of monastic training, Chinese government certified, International 10th Degree Grandmaster. He has Doctoral degrees in Chinese Medicine, Martial Arts Theology, and Philosophy. He has students worldwide that have achieved high honors. Students must be willing to relocate to North Carolina.

For more information, please Call 336-748-0038
    School Location: 956 Peters Creek Pkwy. Winston-Salem, NC 27103
    Or Call: 336 766 7928, 692-3063

Email: realkungfu@earthlink.net
    internalapprentice@yahoo.com
    www.taoistapprenticeshipcourse.com
    Last edited by kung fu goat; 04-25-2006 at 06:18 PM.

Question

Hi KFGoat, I've got some questions:

1) What is included in this "much more" you speak of?

2) Who certified Abbot Hop Jen to be a "International 10th Degree Grandmaster"

3) 10th degree in what? (sorry if this was already stated and I missed it)

4) From where did Abbot Hop Jen recieve a Doctorate in Martial Arts Theology?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

"Chinese government certified"

You might want to leave this part out, because from what I've seen in martial arts coming from China in recent years (wushu), this is definitely NOT a selling point.

Okay, "Tuition is 160K" ...

Ahahahahahaha. I guess you didn't find any takers for $160k and now you are lowering the price?
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 04-25-2006 at 05:29 PM.

First the 160k is for the Taoist Natural Fist apprenticeship and much more, the website is at the bottom of my post. RBG is just one single style of the internal apprenticeship.

Kymus, I cant answer all of your questions yet. I will have to ask Sifu, partly because I dont know if he wants his full background out there. I will answer these tommorow. Some of his certification comes from the above mentioned organizations. He is a 10th degree in Wu Tang Taoist Natural Fist, including RBG, Tai Tsu Chang Chuan, and other styles. He is the sole inheritor of these systems. I dont care what people have read out there I know from personal verification od documents, caligraphy and pictures that this things are true.

Much more refers to titles and degrees which are earned upon completion of this program. Plus the original style of tai chi as it was passed down from the emperor of the Song Dynasty in 960 A.D. But that is a different story. I would recommend the tai chi instead of the kung fu if anyone is interested in this course. The tai chi will balance RBG out perfectly, just trust me on that.
    Last edited by kung fu goat; 04-25-2006 at 05:45 PM.

"Prof. David E. Kash, O.M.D." Okay. Well, whatever. Without some clips or some more background information I definitely wouldn't relocate to NC, but maybe you'll find some people who would.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymus
    Hi KFGoat, I've got some questions:

1) What is included in this "much more" you speak of?

2) Who certified Abbot Hop Jen to be a "International 10th Degree Grandmaster"

3) 10th degree in what? (sorry if this was already stated and I missed it)

4) From where did Abbot Hop Jen recieve a Doctorate in Martial Arts Theology?

Thanks!
    Follow the links, Kymus. This teacher Kash studied with Ark Wong & Share K. Lew. It's all on the school website.

Saw an ad for this in Kungfu mag and I just thought it was.............interesting

I don't think they will find anybody gullible enough to part with 160k for their "degree"
    Hung Sing Martial Arts Association
    Self Protection, Self Confidence, Physical Fitness
    www.HungSingChoyLayFut.com

Martial Arts Training and fitness Blog
    http://hungsingmartialarts.blogspot.com/

Here's the link to the bio:

http://cfcwakungfu.com/sifukash.htm

Anyways, too bad NC is a pit.

Oh, here's quite the historical account of the RBG system ... I'm not sure I'd call it accepted history, though.

http://www.emperorslongfist.com/ELFbaguachang.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolindynasty
    Saw an ad for this in Kungfu mag and I just thought it was.............interesting

I don't think they will find anybody gullible enough to part with 160k for their "degree"
    You never know. I met a guy gullible enough to spend $25k on Oom Young Doe to get a special black belt and other programs. He spent $25k after he only studied for about 3 weeks. (Of course he was supposed to get future trainings).

We have a demo video and are working on clips of students breaking concrete slabs with a drop of the palm, to put on our website soon, I will let you know when that happens.

Sifu also has the complete Iron palm course, I might put that on here to see also.
    Last edited by kung fu goat; 04-25-2006 at 06:25 PM.

is this Baji?

sounds like it
    Words!

Just words!

KFGoat,

I understand, take your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

lol, no, defenitely not Baji

Wow, for that low low price you get rank in a non-existant military, multiple degrees from an unacredited university, and you get to inherit a phoney kungfu lineage. Sign me up!