Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Bodyguard Kung Fu, Tai Chi.

BTW, I hope I don't get threatened with a lawsuit next year (RD will know what I'm talking about)

Sole inheritor of Tai Tzu Chang Quan? I think there are a lot of people who would dispute that. And the titles you receive on completion sound a bit suspect to me.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu goat
    We have a demo video and are working on clips of students breaking concrete slabs with a drop of the palm, to put on our website soon, I will let you know when that happens.

Sifu also has the complete Iron palm course, I might put that on here to see also.
    That's okay. To be brutally honest, the whole 160k thing and those 'degrees' and 'titles' just pretty much discredits this for me. Besides, I have other video of people breaking slabs of concrete.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad
    BTW, I hope I don't get threatened with a lawsuit next year (RD will know what I'm talking about)
    Yeah, I came across this entire controversy on another board. I wouldn't say anything bad about these folks except that $160k and the titles and the degrees makes it a pretty tough sell.

If this is one of Kash's projects.... oh dear lord.... I guess he never gives up
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I wonder if you get a money back guarantee

Thumbs down Nice try, but no cigar!!!

For $350 I can buy a brand new gun and I don't need a degree or certification to use it! Why would anyone spend that kind of money on an unknown, unproven, inconsequential MA??

The fact that it is a "guaranteed" Masters degree makes the degree meaningless. The fact that anyone can get one just by being gulible enough to spend the money and attend the classes makes the art worthless.

You and your instructor should be ashamed of yourselves!! You are an embarassment to the MA!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 04-26-2006 at 01:33 AM.

12000, 2 years, '4th level black sash', four hours a week?! You are a joke.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    sigh...

kung fu goat: You would do well to research your chosen style, keep your eyes open, listen to what others might say about your teacher and make your own decision.

Sifu Kash has some good information to impart and, IMO, the iron palm training is good.

Sifu Kash brought some students to a tournament near Charlotte last year and they did well in the sparring AND were definitely moving with and using the information they were taught to win the sparring.

NC is not a pit. I wouldn't live in any of the peidmont cities but Wilmington isn't too bad. The mountains rock though.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Blog Entries
    What a joke...but as PT Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute."

Note: The tuition fee of 160K covers tuition, and all academic text books for three years and one traditional Taoist Robe and shoes for the proper training.
    C'mon! He's throwing in the shoes. What more do you want?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller
    The only type of person it seems like would go for this sort of thing would be a Larry Ellison type rich guy or something. But they'd probably want to fly the guy in to teach at their house.

I'd really be suprised if he had any takers at all for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fu-Pow

and as he had posted in his sideshow...

"see the great egress"

sounds like this one should do just that
    Words!

Just words!

Quote Originally Posted by Fu-Pow
    I think you'll find you're horribly out of date. the world population in 1870 when this was said was approx 1.1 billion, which means even if he was right, there would be at least six born every minute. Besides, it wasn't Barnum, but that's another story...!

Quote Originally Posted by MK
    The shoes are important... cue William Cheung gag and subsequent hijacking!

David Kash....hmm, one word comes to mind.... FRAUD!!!

What he "Calls" Tai Tzu Chang Chuan, is *Really* Chao style Taji, Hsing I and Bagua!

He is NOT the *Sole* inheritor of anything, let along Tai Tzu Chang Chuan.

Won Ark Wey's guys disown him, Chin Woo does not recognise him, and prominant legit lines of Tai Tzu in the US and OVERSEAS, all hate him because he's a self imposed "ruler" of an art he does not even know (many as it seems).

The guy is in La, La land and seriously sufferes from Delusions of Grandure IN ADDITION to being a completely decpetive, crooked con artists who is basically a professional LIEAR out to suck the hard earned $$$ out of the pockets of his victems.

not to mention he will attack, bully, and try to manipulate anyone who calles him on his bull S*H*I*T!

The guy actually threatened to Sue me for saying Chao, becasue I know his *CHAO* style of Taiji Quan. He act like he's the legal head of the Chao family, and he is not even Chinese, or related to them in any, way shape or form outside of haveing been the late, Chao, Yuh Feng's student.

Even if his students do well sparring with what they learn in tournaments, and his Iron Palm is good, why would anyone want to put up with that twisted convoluted world he creates? You'd never know what was real, and hat he just made up.

I could go on, and on, and on.

Seriously, I'd stay clear of the guy, he's nothing but a corrupt circus clown.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 04-27-2006 at 03:12 AM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a