Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Royal Bodyguard Kung Fu, Tai Chi.

Wow. This KFG guy is where I was about 5 years ago. I registered here (under the same acronym, oddly enough) to promote and defend Temple Kung Fu, only to be met with a lot of resistance. The difference is I decided to open my eyes, ask questions, and look around. 5 years later I am definitely glad that I didn't pump any more money into nothing more than a wad of lies, and I was able to find genuine TMA.

Thumbs up

Way to go KungFuGuy!

Many of us have been down that road. It is always better to face the harshness of truth no matter how painful it may be, than to live in blissful ignorance. I like to refer others to Plato's Allegory of the Cave as an excellent metaphor for discovering the Reality behind the shadows of false truth!

Let's hope The Goat discovers the truth behind his shadows!

LOL!!, I myself was in the same spot as KFG at one time. Oddly enough, with Ka$h's group...untill they needlesly started attacking me online EVERYWHERE! They like stalked me for a good 3 months in every conversation I was in on multiple boards (including this one). I was still part of thier family at the time too!!

I really owe the guys here, and on emptyflower, Shenwu, as well as a few guys in person around the Chicago area for opeining my eyes to the scam. The negative critsizum made me start really looking into the claims. The more I sought out Ka$h's classmates, and the more i looked into his credentials (not the "documents" he has, but thier sources), the more I found people who not only refuted his claims, but that had a down right disgust of him because of his shameless, and blatent misrepresentation of himself. I eventually found all of his claims to be false, INCLUDING the identifacation of the arts themselves (IE what he *Called* TZCC is really a modern Tai Chi)
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Kung Fu Goat, you should change your name to 'Kung Fu Sheep'

This is some of the funniest and craziest kung fooey b.s. i have read in a long time

poor brainwashed sheep