Thread: Well, I made it this far - (New Blog Chapter)

Threaded View

crud I'm more messed up than i thought.
    it's gonna be a while before i'm really ready to find someone new.
    i think i need a change of scenery.

maybe it's just today- and the stresses of trying to get tested for STDs, but i feel like i looped all the way back around to 2~3 weeks ago.

I still gotta hit up another doc and then maybe get serious about hooking up a counselor.

Not gonna stress trying to be ready by this weekend- gonna go out with some people, but not really gonna have my heart in it.

can't really force myself to get better.
    I can only try to stop thinking about it by distracting myself with other thoughts- but that only works when you've got something to dive into and currently, I do not. Work is hella-slow, i'll hit the gym if i'm not too tired I guess, video games ain't doin it, nobody seems to be around or want to listen to me anymore.

woke up with the chills again this morning, more severe than ever before. I think it's coz i went to bed late, had a lot in my system from yesterday's panic attack (stress n nicotine wise) and didn't take my tylenol PM.

starting to hate my guinnea pig.

might have to go stay with my parents a little while. i need to be surrounded by people who care, not locked up home alone.

I'm so ready to wake up from all of this.
    Almost up to 25 pounds lost; bout half way to 200.

think i should invest in some sleep tonite; last nite was a mistake.

EDIT: I just don't know why I gotta be so broken up over someone who's so obviously moved on.
    Last edited by Pork Chop; 08-17-2006 at 12:15 PM. Reason: forgot something
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting