Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im kinda ****ed now

wow what a pussy.

i cant believe you dishonered your family and your master like that. maybe you should take up cross stiching or something. and get rid of that penis... put it wherever your balls went.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    what is up with your heading? Is it the f word. If it is, then why are you effed. Are these guys coming for you now, did they say they know where you live? There is no point in reacting whatsoever in a situation like that. Even if was a little guy tallking smack, no point If I was with other people I would have said something like your girlfriend makes me wear this thong, but there is really no point in starting a fight, ever.

looks to me like his word was p1ssed, not effed.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

yeah probably P.O.ed

I just wish I could figure out what the hell is going on in this thread????????????????
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Sevenstar it is very possible I psychologically was scared casue there were two of them and I never ever got into a fight with two people at once. I have tested myself a few months back though where I looked up sexual offenders and molesters and figuared if I picked a fight with them and even if I was caught by the cops they wouldnt be symphathetic toward them. I ended up getting into a streetfight with oen guy who was one of those guy's sons who was quite big (muscular) although not so tall, and I kneed him in the gut to start it cause he was pressing me and wlaked toward me instead of letting me leave when I confronted the sex offender. I ended up running away though after awhile casue his sister was coming out and wanted to fight me at the same time although he was telling ehr to back up I know if she grabbed me and immobilized me I couldnt hit a girl so I would be sandwitched or at the mercy of the other dude and plus I figuared I got what I wanted and continuing will only have the cops show up. Another time I sucked punched a dude and he blocked it and he started coming close and I leg kicked him he was also a son of a sex offender I picked a fight with but he followed me as I was leaving in a car cause I pretended to be a sales man talking to his dad and abcke dout cause there were glass doors there (my original intention was to break in and assault him). He started leaving right after that and walking away and I was like "thats right". I think Ive been getting soft again lately and should test myself somehow either that method or a bar brawl or something casue I dont want to be in that spot again where everyone punks me.
    Last edited by Hieronim; 05-02-2006 at 02:39 AM.

OK. We officially have a weirdo on our hands.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

I Thought I Was Lost Before. Were You Playing Gta Sex Ofender.
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

Hieronim,

Your present attempts to build self-esteem are harmful to yourself and the public in general. You cannot improve your feelings about yourself by hurting others, even if you try to justify it by hunting down and punishing those whom you think deserve it. Society has a means for accomplishing this and even though it is only marginally effective, we don’t want people like you determining who deserves to be punished or not. One day you will end up hurting the wrong person and then you will be removed from society permanently!

You are clearly very insecure about yourself. Those who seek to dominate others do so because they fear being dominated. They fear being dominated because they have been physically and/or emotionally abused. The solution is to get counseling and stay away from predatory people. Seeking out others to hurt will not pay back those that harmed you. You shouldn’t punish the innocent for the sins of those who abused you. Making the world pay for your pain won't improve how you feel about yourself and it won't improve the world. You are participating in making the world a more hostile place not a better place by acting the way you do.

You have a long way to go to build your self-esteem. I recommend you start now while you are young. The most effective way to improve your life is to get counseling for the abuse you have suffered. Find a good counselor and follow their advice. It may take a while before you begin to feel better about yourself, but the sooner you begin the sooner your life will improve. If you continue down the path you are on, you could end up behaving as badly as those that abused you. Stop your unhealthy pattern now by choosing to grow up and choosing healthy ways of dealing with your pain.

The world needs better people, not worse people! Be a better person!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 05-02-2006 at 02:59 AM.

Hieronim,

If you're currently practicing MA, I think it's important that you show your instructor what you've posted here. Then let us know what his advice is. Or better yet, have him post his thoughts here directly. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    Sevenstar it is very possible I psychologically was scared casue there were two of them and I never ever got into a fight with two people at once. I have tested myself a few months back though where I looked up sexual offenders and molesters and figuared if I picked a fight with them and even if I was caught by the cops they wouldnt be symphathetic toward them. I ended up getting into a streetfight with oen guy who was one of those guy's sons who was quite big (muscular) although not so tall, and I kneed him in the gut to start it cause he was pressing me and wlaked toward me instead of letting me leave when I confronted the sex offender. I ended up running away though after awhile casue his sister was coming out and wanted to fight me at the same time although he was telling ehr to back up I know if she grabbed me and immobilized me I couldnt hit a girl so I would be sandwitched or at the mercy of the other dude and plus I figuared I got what I wanted and continuing will only have the cops show up. Another time I sucked punched a dude and he blocked it and he started coming close and I leg kicked him he was also a son of a sex offender I picked a fight with but he followed me as I was leaving in a car cause I pretended to be a sales man talking to his dad and abcke dout cause there were glass doors there (my original intention was to break in and assault him). He started leaving right after that and walking away and I was like "thats right". I think Ive been getting soft again lately and should test myself somehow either that method or a bar brawl or something casue I dont want to be in that spot again where everyone punks me.

is it me, or does it smell like doo doo up in here!!!

its bs!! all bs!!! youre weak!!! a punk!!! soft!!!

too bad your story isnt true, it wouldve been nice of the sex offender to knock your @ss out and then anally rape you, that wouldve been a great story
    If a pipe hits you and no one is around, would you make a sound?

Yeah, methinks I smell the scent of BS as well.

If it is true, then it's just awesome that Hieronim is fighting with the children of sex offenders, because I'm sure those kids have had such great lives so far that they could use some @ss-kicking.

Face2Fist wins the award for funniest post I've read in quite some time with that last paragraph.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

"I would be sandwitched or at the mercy of the other dude "
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    I am kinda shocked casue I didnt react the way I want to to a confrontation thinking it over and it was totally unexpected and kinda schocking. I was walking to my car from going to some bars or clubs and these two somewhat big dudes were waling across from me. As they passed one of them said "your dressed ina thong" and I right away said "what?" and as I turned to look at them they were giggling histerically like little girls, and as I kept walking and turned my shoulder one of them (not the one that said it) was looking back at me. Thinking it over thats when I should have turned aorund and put one of them in a choke hold for disrespecting me or at least confront them and make thema pologise and shove them a few times to egt the message, or at least say something back instead of hissing a bit and saying what and just looking back. Now in my head I am pumped and want to prove myself and my honor back to myself.

I know I partly didnt react the way I wanted to casue I didnt feel disrespected but trated it as a joke but now realizing one of them was staring back at me it was disrespect no joking. Also this is the second time something like this happened, as once some guys walked by and said something and kept walking and I turned and looked at them and passed without fighting them or confronting them.

Its weird cause something trival at the time and something your thinking in your head as nothing later as you analyze it it becomes a problem, cause small stuff can turn inhto big stuff like later me ignoring people actually talkign real trash or really dissing me which i cant have. The thign is I did react before like at a party whe one guy kept shoving me voer and saying this is my place or other crap and later faking hitting me with a bottle I walked up to and put in a guillotine or another time when i confronted a dude and got into a streetfight by kneeing him in the gut, but for some reason I ddint react this time the way I want to, maybe cause there were two of them and both bigger than me and I got scared, I dont know. Or maybe cause they didnt give me eye contact back right away only after they were a bit far and only the other dude did not the one who said it. I dont know what happened.

pink thongs, rear, naked, eye contact, teaming up, bigger, pumped?

is this a thread or a ****erotic novel youre writing?
    If a pipe hits you and no one is around, would you make a sound?

W
    T
    F
    ?
    ?
    ?
    Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
    You then walk backwards, forcing him off his feet and then drag him by the eye socket and lips. You can pull so hard that the lips tear away. You will never hear such screaming.

troll can only be killed by fire.

burninate.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

also

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    troll can only be killed by fire.

burninate.
    exposure to sunlight.