Thread: Im kinda ****ed now

Threaded View

Im kinda ****ed now

I am kinda shocked casue I didnt react the way I want to to a confrontation thinking it over and it was totally unexpected and kinda schocking. I was walking to my car from going to some bars or clubs and these two somewhat big dudes were waling across from me. As they passed one of them said "your dressed ina thong" and I right away said "what?" and as I turned to look at them they were giggling histerically like little girls, and as I kept walking and turned my shoulder one of them (not the one that said it) was looking back at me. Thinking it over thats when I should have turned aorund and put one of them in a choke hold for disrespecting me or at least confront them and make thema pologise and shove them a few times to egt the message, or at least say something back instead of hissing a bit and saying what and just looking back. Now in my head I am pumped and want to prove myself and my honor back to myself.

I know I partly didnt react the way I wanted to casue I didnt feel disrespected but trated it as a joke but now realizing one of them was staring back at me it was disrespect no joking. Also this is the second time something like this happened, as once some guys walked by and said something and kept walking and I turned and looked at them and passed without fighting them or confronting them.

Its weird cause something trival at the time and something your thinking in your head as nothing later as you analyze it it becomes a problem, cause small stuff can turn inhto big stuff like later me ignoring people actually talkign real trash or really dissing me which i cant have. The thign is I did react before like at a party whe one guy kept shoving me voer and saying this is my place or other crap and later faking hitting me with a bottle I walked up to and put in a guillotine or another time when i confronted a dude and got into a streetfight by kneeing him in the gut, but for some reason I ddint react this time the way I want to, maybe cause there were two of them and both bigger than me and I got scared, I dont know. Or maybe cause they didnt give me eye contact back right away only after they were a bit far and only the other dude did not the one who said it. I dont know what happened.
    Last edited by Hieronim; 04-30-2006 at 03:39 AM.