Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fearless

and

I doubt fearless will premiere ion August 4th. I know it won't be in nebraska by then, and I know I will be quoting myself on august 4th. And I know I could be wrong. And I know I am an idiot. And
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

ebay will let you premier it now
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

yeah

but didn't see hero on the big screen, did with flying daggers and am gonna have to wait(for it to never come).
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

Question has anyone seen fearless?

has anyone seen fearless ? i have i thought it was really good you get to see jet portraying more than just a martial arts hero who can fight and do a bit of acting you see him as well you just have to see the film its a classic or at least it will be

who else has seen it?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

i liked it a lot. one of my favorit jet movies. also of you haven't seen it yet check out sho pa lang with sammo hung and donnie yen.
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

Quote Originally Posted by gwa sow
    also of you haven't seen it yet check out sho pa lang with sammo hung and donnie yen.
    English title?

title

donnie, yen, greatest action superstar, watch him take on bad guys in sho pa lang

It is definately my wife's favorite Jet Li flick...I liked it too, but imo Fearless can't hold a candle to Twin Warriors.

Awesome

Fearless is a great movie. What a way for Jet to wrap up a career.
    The fight scenes are so crisp and quite realistic, and I am a student of the Ching wu athletic association, so watching your schools beginning on screen is a huge thrill. Huo yaun jia rocks and Jet Li rules!

Fearless & Sha Po Lang

We've been discussing Fearless on our Media Forum for some time now.

As for Sha Po Lang, it has yet to garner an English title. But you can read about Sha Po Lang on our media forum too, or just buy it, form your own opinion, and then expound it on the thread above.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I ordered it the other day. It'll get here soon, I hear it's awesome. A friend and fellow student at my school said it was amazing. Besides that, my Sifu and some senior students said they watched it over and over because it was so good.

I'll have my own opinion soon, I'll post here after I see it if anyone's interested.

OK, it came today and I watched it. A lot of the movie is like a mix of other films he's been in. But overall I think the story was good and the fight scenes are great.

Gene,
    Will Jet Li be autographing any posters for charity?
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Fearless is one of the coolest movies ive seen in along time. Its great to see yeun mo ping and jet li working together again, and great to see a story based in old school china.

if read alot of sites criticizing jet li's speed, saying his age is gettin to him, but i do not see this whatsoever. the style he uses is soft/hard, starts with soft then turns into hard.

i dont want to spoil anything, but each fight is brilliant, i dont know how yeun mo ping keeps thinking of this new ****. he is really a genius, and its ironic how his name means "peace" in cantonese, yet he just developes these brutal, realistic scenes of one guy destroying one, or many other guys.

i havent read the other posts in this thread, but from what i know is that its being released in north america in august, and at the same time it gets officially released in hong kong, in a uncut dvd.

people may not agree with me after they seen it, but i think its a great film. goes back to the roots of kung fu. the half shaved head, sharp looking uniforms, and masters fighting masters in city squares.

peace and love.

posters for charity

BM2, I am working with Fearless, but not on a charity poster drive like we did last year with the Tiger Claw Foundation. Sorry if you missed your chance.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart