Thread: Bay Area Submission Wrestling Smoker

Bay Area Submission Wrestling Smoker

Hello, On Saturday May 27th from 12-5pm Unlimited Kickboxing will be hosting a Submission Wrestling Smoker. The Smoker will be a round robin format so competitors will have multiple matches and will include all levels novice to advanced. With the growth of MMA it is important for all fighters to be well rounded. This is an opportunity to challenge yourself on the mat. The fee for competitors is $20, spectators can come for free. We will also be having a Barbecue and MMA vendors at the Smoker. Competitors will also get in free to Unlimited Kickboxings UFC Fight Party at Scores Sports Bar downtown San Jose. Registration is due May 20th so we can properly match up all competitors. For more info you can go to unlimitedkickboxing.com or e-mail rudi@milpitasfitness.com. Hope to see you there!

Coach Rudi Ott
    Unlimited Kickboxing &
    South Bay Fight Club

Keepin it alive!

Rudi

Is there going to be another Born to Fight this year???
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Yes, Born2Fight will be July 22 and 23. It will be a two day tournament. On 22nd it will be all grappling and on the 23rd it will be san shou with night superfights. Hope to see you there!

Coach Rudi Ott
    Unlimited Kickboxing &
    South Bay Fight Club

no one wants to comment. like "I will be there!" or "no way this sucks" come on people keep the thread alive. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FIGHTERS

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    no way this sucks.

or

my awesome kung/gong/gung fu skills are too deadly for your event.

good luck...I just don't think too many of us are in the SF area.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

1 week until the event. We will be giving away Strikeforce tickets, a Randy Couture signed shirt, and free memberships. As well as a free barbecue and live Dj. Dont forget the UFC Fight Party at Scores downtown. If you want more info check out unlimitedkickboxing.com. See you there!

Hope to see everyone there this Saturday!

Wish I could, but already have plans!

Good luck and I hope it goes well!!

oh yeah....this sucks!! ...just sticking to the format!!
    The sign over the toilet says:
    "Do NOT eat the big white mints!"