Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I got into another streetfight

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    Im 21. and are you trying to say if someone elbowed you in the face out fo the blue you wouldnt do anything. nba players fight over less than that and thats with risk of getting fined and suspended and inf ront of the whole world.

you are so full of crap your eyes are brown...
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Hieronim,

Where do you train? Who is your teacher? What does he say about your fighting?

as i said before this guy smells of doo doo.

if it looks like doo doo and smells like doo doo , 100% chance it is doo doo!!!

if you are saying the truth, you are a half @ss fighter all of these almost or couldve done this and that. you are a punk and a liar.

maybe your next fight (if you actually have one) you ll get knocked into a coma.
    If a pipe hits you and no one is around, would you make a sound?

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    what medication do you usually use? Zoloft? Paxil? Proxac? I would suggest talking to your doctor about changing the medication or the dosage.
    What martial arts school are you currently studying at?

Dude, you insulted your own honor. I think fighting should be below most martial artists. Sure we train to fight, but anyone that goes around looking for them, or allows themselves to remain in a situation that will certainly lead to one is not what I would consider a martial artist. Of course, sometimes they are unavoidable and that is when being a martial artist pays off.

You're handing us all this mess about "defending your honor" and how "your honor had been threatened previously." I don't get that, man, so maybe I'm not the best person to reply to your posts. Personally, a bruised ego is a pretty dumb thing to get into a fight about. YOU let the situation escalate to him elbowing you in the face, by not confronting him like an adult when he started losing his cool about you not passing. Sure, basketball is great and all, but couldn't you have easily sat the game out if you thought it was gonna go as far as it did? Or is your "honor" too far beyond that...would that be viewed as surrendering.

The fight sounds pretty lame, man. Maybe it goes back to this honor of yours. My teacher says there are two kinds of fights, those you fight "dirty" and those you lose. If you really wanna fight and win, you fight dirty, 'cause, brother there just ain't no such thing as an illegal move in a fight.

All in all, I'd hate to think you made it up. Train hard and just be yourself on here, man. People will take that for what it's worth, and most won't give a ****, but at least you can look yourself in the mirror everyday without feeling like you have to pretend with a bunch of people who you will never meet....and most of us are pretty lame and not worth impressing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    Im 21. and are you trying to say if someone elbowed you in the face out fo the blue you wouldnt do anything. nba players fight over less than that and thats with risk of getting fined and suspended and inf ront of the whole world.
    Have you guys noticed that many of his words have transposed letters, which might be an indicator he is dyslexic. In addition he might have dyscalculia, which would mean he is actually 12 - it makes a hell of a lot more sense.

PHP Code:
    What does php do? 
    Saw the button, and decided to try it.

As for our topic, I generally won't get physical unless physical agression it is presented to me first. even then, I only reflect the agression presented to me.

If someone elbows me FROM MY OWN TEAM, I would assume it was an accident, and not say anything.

if it wasn't an accident, I would lay in wait for the next time, and jamb his attempt with a goofy grin on my face, so he knows he just punked himself.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I've actually heard better fight stories from 11 yr olds.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

Herionim,

For your sake, I hope you correct your attitude problems REAL quick. One of these days youre gonna pick a fight with someone who knows what they are doing and they are going to cream youre sorry ass all over the street, maybe put you in the hospital for a while.

You seem to think you know what youre doing and that in some ridiculous convoluted way, you think its the right thing. In case the posts from these other people arent getting through you, let me try to explain it again:
    You are being stupid. Stop it. Get over your honor/ego problems and readjust your attitude.

You grabbed his wrist? I didn't think anyone actually did that! No one has ever done it to me! I guess I'll have to start working on wrist locks again....

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Hey Mike, didn't you demonstrate kum jeung,chaap choy from a wrist grab at the gathering? So, there ya go! It is funny however, just how many joint locking techniques we learn from wrist grabs.
    And what's up with all the ones from a handshake?
    I had a kempo teacher jokingly say,"Maybe the guy owes you money"
    (I made sure my tuition was on time after that.)

it sounds to me as though you just were not able to keep your cool ( from the begining )

if your really serious about learning to control your self physically in a high stress situation, and want to improve this in a ring, fight multiple opponents that highly outclass you.

as soon as you dont worry about how others think of you, you will be able to act freely. it does not matter what you look like, so long as you do what is necessary.

seriously i suggest you stop street fighting. your just going to get worked sooner or later. now if your ok with getting a severe beating, keep at it.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

stop smoking php

php is a computer langueage that pretty much allows a website to dynamicly create websites based in specific information. The webpages on this forum as a fair example of PHP. There's no file somewhere were each page is kept, the data is stored and assembled according toia request.

Like if we were to press the button that asked to view all of Hieronim's posts. The PHP software would search through all of the data and assemble a page based on all posts tagged with Hieronim's ID.

of course an easier way to find them would be to sort the posts by smell.

I'm sure there are others here that can offer a better explanation of PHP than mine...

but i dont want to see all of Hieronim's posts
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    PHP Code:
    What does php do? 
    If someone elbows me FROM MY OWN TEAM, I would assume it was an accident, and not say anything..
    he ran by and did it and you could tell he swing his arm and kept running and when I confronted him about it saying it was a cheap shot he said I dont care, on top of it he said thats for talking **** or somehting like that right after he did it.

I used to be real calm but realized I dont just lose respect to myself but others as well. Awhile back for instance I waited to games to play and didnt get to play cause a bunch of dudes just played together and I didnt play one other game casue I figuared some of them were waiting longer but the last game I got to shoot for it so I didnt play and figuared I had a chance to play by shooting for it, but after I was sitting one other dude who also didnt egt to play said you shouldnt let them just walk voer you like that and fight for the right to play as you should be playing now. And he also said that one should take that ball from them or he himself said he would fight for his right to play or something making me seem real weak and feeling real weak at that point, on top of it even some of the guys who pkayed that game told me next time to stand up for myself. I felt real weak going home that night.
    Last edited by Hieronim; 05-04-2006 at 11:46 AM.