Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I got into another streetfight

I'm glad I don't let what others think of me dictate how I go home in the evening. If I went home feeling low every time someone thought I was weak/stupid/afraid/etc, I'd probably go home like that a lot. Man, what matters is what you think. If you think you have to go wild everytime some dumb stuff happens just to save face...well, I just have a hard time believing your 21...and if you are, maybe it's about time for some counseling. No joke either...it sounds like you have some self-esteem issues.

good point

Quote Originally Posted by 5Animals1Path
    I've actually heard better fight stories from 11 yr olds.

and I have a question, is this person 11 or 21 or 1.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Seriously dude, why do you care so much about what other people think? It's not healthy to put so much of your own self worth into other people's hands.

Honestly, who cares what other people think. At the end of the day, it's you who has to respect you.

Think about in man and maybe get some counseling.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

if you think thats bad just read this:
    http://kellyaward.com/mk_award_popup/pdf/grann.pdf

"Before long, the marshals had rounded up twenty-nine inmates—all of whom were among the most feared men in the American prison system. One had strangled an inmate with his bare hands; another had poisoned a fellow-prisoner. A man nicknamed the Beast was thought to have ordered an attack on an inmate who had shoved him during a basketball game; the inmate was subsequently stabbed seventy-one times and his eye was gouged out."

"Their fearsome propensity for violence — not merely at the drop of the watch cap but before the cap even hits the ground — has made them legends within the penal system. In a 1992 study from the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the Brotherhood constituted less than one-tenth of a percent of the inmate population in the federal system — yet they were responsible for 18 percent of all its homicides. In 1999, an FBI agent said under oath that the figure was closer to 25 percent."

thats what Im talking about. thats power right there.

round up the town folk, light your torches. its troll hunting season.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

I can't figure out how to delete posts, and I can't figure out how to delete threads. The ignore thing doesn't help much. I can't figure out if this is even a real person, or if this is a software program just posting stuff that it thinks people will be interested in.?????????
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

i wonder how long it takes him to misspell all those words.

i guess it would get easier with time.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu
    You grabbed his wrist? I didn't think anyone actually did that! No one has ever done it to me! I guess I'll have to start working on wrist locks again....
    This happened to my brother-in-law some years ago too in the stands of a football game or something like that. He was stunned as well. For the record my brother-in-law was attempting to intervene in the middle of an escalating situation and security confused him with the real problem.

This kid might be for real. I worked for the CA prison system for about 15 years or so and this is really how some people think. “Might is Right” for these people. Think of the Ancient Gauls, the Barbarian German Tribes or the Highland Scots here. This type of thinking is tribal and based upon power and a warped sense of honor and face saving behavior. These types of people only understand power! It sounds unreasonable because his experiences are foreign to what is considered civilized, mature behavior. If you have never been around this kind of behavior it really does sound like a bunch of bull.

This is inner-city behavior. It is not likely his situation or attitude will change because this is the world he has grown up in. Respect is gained in this world through aggressive and criminal behavior. He wants to be like the hard-a$$es he has growth up watching in his neighborhood. These are the people with respect in his world so he wants to be like them!

The simple fact is that he wants to build his skills in case he ends up in the clink, but the way he is going about it almost ensures that he will end up there eventually. And when he gets there, he is not going to be one of the dominant ones that he wants to be, he is going to be someone's b!tch
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

joedoe

sadly, your wrong. Trust me you are right in a way, but if you go and read a couple other posts from him, you will see this is possibly not even a person. The time he went out to go beat up sex offenders is my new favorite story written by hernim.

joe doe

sorry man, just realized you do know of the sex offender story i wish I knew hwo to use computers better, cause i need to make that post my signature.

You people have me out as the bad guy when in fact the guy elbowed me out fo the blue for saying something that he deserved because he was the one talking trash and trying to act like the alpha male of the court in the first place. So your saying it was ok for him to elbow someone for telling him to f... off? note if he didnt get into a fight this time he would probably keep doing this to people, now hopefully or maybe he will realize next time it snot worth elbowing someone because that person might not back out and there will be a fight... so i ddi the right thing.

note I gave him a way out. All I asked him nicely was to apologise after the game which he did not do because he thought it would show weakness on his part and he wanetd to be the dominant male there.
    Last edited by Hieronim; 05-04-2006 at 10:48 PM.

well

I don't know about everybody else, I am just saying this didn't happen. Tehre is really no need to comment on a fight that, well, DIDN't HAPPEN.

what makes you think it didnt happen. It wasnt more of a fight. if no one was there just me adn him it would have been a fight. when I fought that one guy related to that sex offender who started following me after I asked the sexual molester what he did and why it was a fight for 5 minutes or so, and the first thing I did was hit him with a switch kick that dropped him as he attempted to catch it and I could have ende dit right there but I was so confident and so overestimated him I tried to put him in a rear nakid on the ground which was a bad idea and he twisted out of that and got up and it was a fight on from there. he got me with a side kick to teh ntus and gut and I ended it with a right hook to his face than ran off as his sister was getting into it and I realzied cops will be there soon as well.