Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I got into another streetfight

note the guy who elbowed me I didnt unleash on him like I should have, I not only gave him a way out through an apology but I only kicked him once or so to get his attention and hoped for an apology there or for him to walk out and get punked but he decided to stand and fight.
    Last edited by Hieronim; 05-04-2006 at 08:38 PM.

epyt uoy nac
    Last edited by jethro; 05-04-2006 at 08:21 PM.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

now that I think about it, maybe I did get the last laugh at that court. when I just started putting him in that clinch position and suffocating him I put all my pwoer itno it, and after it was broken up he didnt utter a single word. EVen though I said something and even walked a tad looking for my ball, not even the guy who usually talks to me alot and knows me a bit said anything or looked at me as I was walking by.

Don't posts like this belong in the "Street/Reality Fighting" forum?

Could we just start a troll forum instead?

If not troll, then 'looney bin' might suffice.

Never pull the guns unless you are prepared to shoot.
    Everybody has a plan, Til they get hit.

How did this thread get rated with two stars?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    what makes you think it didnt happen. It wasnt more of a fight. if no one was there just me adn him it would have been a fight. when I fought that one guy related to that sex offender who started following me after I asked the sexual molester what he did and why it was a fight for 5 minutes or so, and the first thing I did was hit him with a switch kick that dropped him as he attempted to catch it and I could have ende dit right there but I was so confident and so overestimated him I tried to put him in a rear nakid on the ground which was a bad idea and he twisted out of that and got up and it was a fight on from there. he got me with a side kick to teh ntus and gut and I ended it with a right hook to his face than ran off as his sister...

Ok, you are gonna need to show me a video of this fight. Don't say that you don't have one cause you obviously planned on having this fake fight. I know you are gonna say you don't have one, so you need to bring on someone as a wintness to describe your fake fight. And then since you said before on another thread you started that you are having trouble getting up the courage to spar with people at your gym, you should show us a clip of you fighting at your gym instead of fantasizing about beating up sex offenders and then post that. Nobody breaks down second by second, hit by hit, move by move of their fights, so work on that for the next story you write. I mean, at least try to entertain me. Also, try to leave a period in the middle of those long ass stories. If you want i could come up with a brilliant story, send it to you, see what you think. Then you can copy and paste it and I guarantee you will get better responses
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

Tihs therad si hilairous!

Mna, waht a dcik!

You're paying your shrink to0 much Hieronim. Get rid of the ego and you won't have so many problems. Hopefully it'll stop you posting on here too.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    Ok, you are gonna need to show me a video of this fight. Don't say that you don't have one cause you obviously planned on having this fake fight. I know you are gonna say you don't have one, so you need to bring on someone as a wintness to describe your fake fight. And then since you said before on another thread you started that you are having trouble getting up the courage to spar with people at your gym, you should show us a clip of you fighting at your gym instead of fantasizing about beating up sex offenders and then post that. Nobody breaks down second by second, hit by hit, move by move of their fights, so work on that for the next story you write. I mean, at least try to entertain me. Also, try to leave a period in the middle of those long ass stories. If you want i could come up with a brilliant story, send it to you, see what you think. Then you can copy and paste it and I guarantee you will get better responses
    why dont you actually show me a video of kung fu working in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronim
    why dont you actually show me a video of kung fu working in a fight.
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the troll's true face.

Note how when subjected to sufficient pressure, the troll will always revert to attacking the validity of traditional martial arts training.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

heronim

nobody said you would learn in a day. Any of your fights causght on tape yet?

Thumbs down I am bringing this thread back every time you start a new one

at least until this thread get's resolved. I have at least 100 questions that need to get answered, I will post them if you want me to, but I know you don't want that

thank you. I kept trying to write something, but it just seemed too offensive. But you put it perfectly.
    AGAIN, Agreed on both.

Dood, what is your deal?! I really don't think you're going to get much street/thug/fight club advice here. That's NOT what this place is for.

Someone said if you suck, maybe you should stop/STFU. Nobody is going to tell you how to rip someone's head off if they "dis" you. That is amateur hour bullsh!t.

Sorry to be long winded, but I have been reading your posts since you first logged on, and I am...just...tired...I apologize.
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

thank you. I kept trying to write something, but it just seemed too offensive. But you put it perfectly.
    AGAIN, Agreed on both.

Dood, what is your deal?! I really don't think you're going to get much street/thug/fight club advice here. That's NOT what this place is for.

Someone said if you suck, maybe you should stop/STFU. Nobody is going to tell you how to rip someone's head off if they "dis" you. That is amateur hour bullsh!t.

Sorry to be long winded, but I have been reading your posts since you first logged on, and I am...just...tired...I apologize.
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel