Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruce Lee Trainer on E-Bay

just buy some elastic bands from a place like www.lifeline.com or get stout surgical tubing. these are easy to carry, weigh almost nil and can do more exercises. that, and this stuff is **** cheap. if i'm gonna spend nearly 100 bucks on a fitness tool, it better be for either more plates or money toward a rack.
    Last edited by rubthebuddha; 06-02-2006 at 03:57 PM.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Take it out of storage and use it. It is a great piece of exercise equiptment.

Quote Originally Posted by rubthebuddha
    just buy some elastic bands from a place like www.lifeline.com or get stout surgical tubing. these are easy to carry, weigh almost nil and can do more exercises. that, and this stuff is **** cheap. if i'm gonna spend nearly 100 bucks on a fitness tool, it better be for either more plates or money toward a rack.

I love my surgical bands, as I can train throws with them. can't do that with the bully extreme...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Andy62
    Take it out of storage and use it. It is a great piece of exercise equiptment.

bah... I guess it depends on your goals. Like I said, it was great to travel with, but that's about the extent. But, I like to lift heavy weights. from a strength perspective, there is zero that that thing can do for me. for muscular endurance, I can lift lightweights and do bodyweight exercises. IMO, there really is no need for that tool, other than travel. Next time I go on the road, I will probably take it with me.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Everybody has to do what works for them. Good luck!

You know what I'd rather have than a bullworker? A kettlebell.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.